Omron HEM7361T Bluetooth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor + AFIB
Omron HEM7361T Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor - Bluetooth
The Omron HEM7361T Advanced with AFIB Indicator Blood Pressure Monitor measures blood pressure and detects AFIB at the same time. This allows users to consult their doctor for early diagnosis and treatment, which may prevent stroke or heart failure. Designed with families in mind, the dual user function allows for the storage and transmission of measurement data of 2 separate users to their smartphones.
- AFIB Indicator - Detects the possibility of Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB), so you can consult your doctor for early diagnosis and treatment, which may prevent stroke or heart failure
- Bluetooth® Connectivity: iPhone/Android - OMRON connect App Compatible. Export readings via the App.
- 360° IntelliWrap™ Cuff (Medium to Large - 22 - 42cm) - Regular cuffs may cause inaccurate results when positioned incorrectly, however with the 360° accuracy zone, the IntelliWrap™ Cuff ensures consistent and precise accuracy.
- Dual Users - Allows you and a second user to share the same device
- 2 Users x 100 Measurement Memory Each
- Intellisense™ Technology - Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast,
accurate and more comfortable results
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator - If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional
- Hypertension Indicator - Notifies you when blood pressure is outside the normal range according to international guidelines
- Cuff Wrapping Guide - Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user's arm
- Body Movement Indicator - Alerts user if any body movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
- Average of Last Three Readings - Exclusive technology displays the average of the last 2 or 3 readings taken within a 10 minute span
- Monitor Pulse
- Large LCD Display
- Storage Case
- Power Source - 4 x AA Batteries
Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Cuff pressure range
0 to 299 mmHg
Blood pressure measurement range
SYS: 60 to 260 mmHg
DIA: 40 to 215 mmHg
Pulse measurement range
40 to 180 beats / min.
Pressure: ±3 mmHg
Pulse: ±5% of display reading
Automatic by electric pump
Automatic pressure release valve
Bluetooth® Low Energy
Wireless communication Frequency
range: 2.4 GHz (2400 - 2483.5 MHz) / Modulation: GFSK
Effective radiated power: < 20 dBm
Monitor: IP 20 Optional AC adapter:
IP22 for HHP-OH01 and HHP-BFH01,
IP21 for other AC adapters
DC6 V 4.0 W
4 “AA” batteries 1.5 V or optional AC adapter (INPUT AC 100 - 240 V
50 - 60 Hz 0.12 - 0.065 A)
Approximately 1000 measurements
(using new alkaline batteries)
The number of times may decrease when
using Afib mode because one Afib indication
consists of 3 regular measurements.
+10 to +40°C / 15 to 90% RH (noncondensing) / 800 to 1060 hPa
Storage / Transport
conditions-20 to +60°C / 10 to 90% RH (noncondensing)
Monitor: approximately 460 g (not
Arm cuff: approximately 163 g
Monitor: 191 mm (W) × 85 mm (H) ×
120 mm (L) / Arm cuff:145 mm ×
532 mm (air tube: 750 mm)
Cuff circumference applicable to the monitor
220 to 420 mm
Stores up to 100 readings per user
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.