Schlage Encode Smart Lock Deadbolt
- Exceeds criteria for ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification
- Low battery indicator offers weeks of advanced warning for battery replacement
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included)
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa for voice activation
- Convenience of keyless access and WiFi lets you lock/unlock your door from anywhere
- Buttons Illuminate when you press any button from the exterior
- Installs with a screwdriver into standard door prep in approximately 30 minutes (No wiring necessary)
- Includes a 3 year electronic warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
Gain peace of mind from anywhere with the innovative Schlage Encode™ Smart WiFi Deadbolt. Built-in WiFi lets you connect directly to your home network, no hubs or accessories necessary. Use the Schlage Home app or Key by Amazon app to lock or unlock your door remotely and manage access for trusted visitors. With Key by Amazon, you can receive video of people entering/exiting your home and opt-in for in-home delivery (Prime members, where available). Getting connected with the safety, simplicity and style of Schlage has never been so easy.
- Get setup faster with built-in WiFi that connects directly to your home's network, meaning no additional hubs or adapters.
- Take advantage of the ease of voice control when paired with an Alexa-enabled device.
- Receive advanced warning for battery replacement.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of the built-in alarm and up to 100 access codes.
Smart Made Easy:
Use your smartphone and the Schlage Home app to unlock from anywhere and to manage access, notifications and more. When paired with Key by Amazon, you can also watch clips of people who've entered or exited throughout the day, and Prime members can opt-in to in-home deliveries where available.
Residential single family doors
Universal Backset Adjusts to 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries
Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36 Commercial Grade 1
Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
Door thickness range:
1-3/8 in (35 mm) to 1-3/4 in (45 mm)
3" x 5" x 0.9"
3" x 5.5" x 2.2"
5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
Outside escutcheon: -35C to 66C,Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49C
requires 2.4GHz WiFi network
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.