Schlage Ease S1 Smart Lock Deadbolt
The Schlage Ease™ Smart Deadbolt and Entry Lock range offers stylish locks with modern functions the whole family can enjoy.
Consider the sleek design of the deadbolt or the convenience of the entry lock, providing the family convenience and security for smarter living.
The Schlage Ease™ range is simple to install with just a screwdriver and easy to program, storing up to 20 access codes. Pair your lock with the Schlage Abode app on your smartphone, for effortless access and control of your lock.
Go keyless, for a smarter way of living.
- Various access options including touchpad, key or smartphone
- Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Abode app
- Remote access using the Schlage Wi-Fi Bridge (AB100)*
- Can be retrofi tted in minutes using a screwdriver
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock
- Backlit touchscreen
- Random PIN number function protects your entry code
- Low battery indicator offers weeks of advanced warning for battery replacement
20 code capacity
Uses 4x AA alkaline batteries
33mm to 50mm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.