Comply (Medium) Memory Foam Tips for Apple AirPods Pro
Comply Memory Foam Tips for Apple AirPods Pro
Soft foam earbud tips for AirPods Pro offer all day comfort and reduce ear pain. You'll get the best listening experience, whether you're working from home, working out, on a video call or just relaxing.
Comply tips are 30 times softer than silicone, cost-effective, simple to install, and backed by our 100% Guaranteed Fit Program.
- Unshakeable fit: Ear-conforming memory foam means all-day comfort - no more chasing after an earbud that fell out.
- Peak performance: Comply tips reduce unwanted exterior noise so you can elevate your listening at lower volumes (protect those ears!); your favorite devices will work better than ever.
- Easy to use: Securely and easily attach to your device. No tools, no fuss.
- Charger-friendly: Comply tips are specially designed to fit in most wireless charging cases without interfering with charging.
- Extra Protection: Built-in TechDefender™ guard protects your earbuds' sound port from debris, wax and sweat.
Compatible with Apple Airpods Pro
Remove the stock eartips from your AirPods Pro and install your Comply Foam tip.
Align the oval tip and press down until you hear a secure "click." Ensure the tips is secure before use.
Pinch sides to compress foam. Insert into ear and hold in place until fully expanded.
To Remove: Firmly pinch the eartip and peel off to one side.
Work. Play. Fitness. Music. Life.
Run the extra mile, catch up with your BFF, lay the perfect track in the studio, or stay in the flow state until the masterpiece is done - all without missing a beat.
Sounds better. Feels better. Fits better.
You love to listen; tuning in all day to content that moves your soul and keeps you moving, connects you to a world of ideas and lets you escape into pure, immersive sound. Whatever your mood, Comply® replacement eartips make all-day listening more comfortable, stable, and gloriously vibrant. Who knew?
6x Medium Comply Foam Tips
Apple AirPods Pro
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.