Altec Lansing MZX148 Bluetooth Metal Earphones with 30 Foot
Altec Lansing MZX148 Bluetooth Metal Earphones
- 30 Foot Wireless Range
- Up to 5 Hours of Battery Life
- Built-in Microphone and Voice Assistant
- Colour: Black
The Altec Lansing MZX148 Bluetooth In-Ear Metal Earphones are built with a stylish exterior and a powerful interior to keep the music playing for hours. With a built-in lithium-ion battery, your earbuds are loaded with up to 5 hours of battery life. Small, medium and large Freebit ear tips included provide the ultimate in comfort and fit. The Bluetooth In-Ear Metal Earphones are packed with an integrated microphone and song navigation/volume control buttons to ensure that you will never miss an important call, or your favorite song again. With "Just Ask" access your Siri or Google voice assistants to ask questions, get answers and plan your day.
- Durable Contruction: High quality metal housing makes these earphones ready for anything
- Long Range Listening: With a Bluetooth wireless range of 30 feet, you can get up and move without disconnecting
- Tunes for Hours: Up to five continuous hours of music on a single charge thanks to dual battery packs
- Just Ask: Siri and Google Assistant integration, so you personal voice assistant is always close at hand
- A Perfect Fit: Includes multiple sizes of ear tips so you can find your most comfortable fit
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.