The ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones feature digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology for the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint® model. This allows you to listen to music, watch videos, and take phone calls in extremely noisy locations without losing any of the detail in the sound you actually want to hear. Yet the headphones also have a switchable hear-through function that allows you to hear voices when you desire, so you can engage in conversations and hear important announcements without removing your headphones.
The ATH-ANC900BT headphones are equipped with 40 mm drivers with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on the diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction. They utilize Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology and have touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment. The headphones also support the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including the adjustment of noise cancellation and hear-through function. A detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable is also included to give you the option of using the headphones with a wired connection, such as when wireless operation is not available, when battery power is low, or when you want to reproduce Hi-Res Audio.
The headphones' memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold flat for easy to transport. An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 35 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. The headphones come with a 30 cm (1') USB charging cable, airline adapter, and a carrying case.
- Digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology provides the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint® model
- Bluetooth 5 wireless technology with touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- 40 mm drivers feature diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction
- Switchable quick hear-through function allows voices (conversations, announcements at airports and transit stations, etc.) to be heard through the headphones
- Fold-flat design for easy portability
- Exclusive memory-foam earpads provide increased isolation
- Up to 35 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including the adjustment of noise cancellation and hear-through function
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available, when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable, airline adapter, and carrying case
For more information: https://www.audio-technica.com/en-gb/ath-anc900bt
5 - 40,000 Hz
103 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation used)*
100 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation not used)*
35 ohms (when noise-cancellation not used)*
DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
Max. 35 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)**
Max. 60 hours (when only noise-cancellation used)**
Charging Time: Approx. 5.5 hours (for 0-100% charge)**
263 g (9.3 oz), without cable
1.2 m (3.9') cable
3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
30 cm (1') USB charging cable, airplane adaptor, carrying case
-44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
Frequency Response (Microphone)
50 - 4,000 Hz
Polar Pattern (Microphone)
Bluetooth Version 5.0
3.2 mW EIRP
Maximum Communication Range:
Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles:
A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
aptX, AAC, SBC
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.