Laser AO-EB30-WHT Earbud Headphone in White
- With super soft covers, these earbuds not only feel super-comfortable, they help block out external noises for better sounding music.
- And compared to conventional earbud designs which require constant fiddling to keep them from falling out, once these earbuds are in, they stay in.
- For added ease of use, they have silicone coated cables like their expensive counterparts, to help avoid tangles.
- Another handy feature is the compact 3.5mm stereo plug design, with narrow jacket, perfect for your iPhone or other simarlily challanged device.
- Powered by quality Neodymium speakers, you can sit back and relax to your favourite songs each and every day.
- 2 spare pairs of silicone earbud covers included
- Narrow 3.5mm plug style, ideal for iPhone®/iPod®
- Ideal for any audio device with a 3.5mm audio jack
- Silicone ear bud for secure fit
3.5mm Audio Jack
Microphone built in (for chat)
Any audio device with a 3.5mm audio jack
3 key feature benefits
- Quality Silicone Earbud covers and cable
- 2 spare pairs of earbud covers
- Slim plug design to suit iPhones
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.