OPPO Enco W11 True Wireless Headphones
OPPO Enco W11 True Wireless Headphones - Music Never Drops.
Binaural Simultaneous Bluetooth® Transmission | Enhanced Bass
20-Hour Battery Life | IP55 Dust and Water Resistance
Less Latency, More Stability.
Instead of receiving signals on one side and sending them to the other, the W11 headphones receive signals on both sides at the same time. As a result, latency is lower and connection is more stable .
Bluetooth® 5.0 - Audio that’s with You All the Way.
To strengthen the effect, the built-in Bluetooth 5.0 chip  boosts resistance to signal interference, letting you enjoy uninterrupted audio.
Pairing that Always Remembers.
Once you've paired the W11 headphones with your device, they'll automatically resume connection whenever you use them within 10 meters of it. Whether your phone is in your pocket or across the room, your music is right with you.
Listen On, and On, and On.
On a single charge, enjoy up to 5 hours of playback time without the charging case, or 20 hours with it. Just a 15 minutes charge can power 1 hour of playback time, so your music can accompany you even when time is too tight for a full charge  .
- 5 hr of playback on a single charge
- 20 hr of playback together with charging case
Find Bass and Clarity in Your Audio.
The W11 headphones boast 8mm dynamic drivers with titanium-plated composite diaphragms, enhancing bass and extending the reach of high frequencies for ultra-clear audio. AAC audio format is also supported, for a higher audio coding rate that lets you enjoy every detail of your music.
The Headphones You Can Rely On.
The W11 headphones are IP55 dust and water resistant. Whether you're sweating it out or caught in the rain, your headphones will keep doing their job. You can take your music wherever you need it – heading to work, hitting the gym, or stepping out for some fresh air.
Shield Your Calls from Unwanted Noise.
Both sides of the W11 headphones feature noise cancellation during calls, reducing unwanted noise from your surroundings. Even in crowded places or near loud traffic, your calls will still go on.
A Touch of Intelligence.
Intelligent touch controls make the W11 headphones a breeze to use. Play/pause your music with a single tap, and skip tracks with a double tap. You can also activate your voice assistant with touch controls , bringing more convenience and intelligence to your experience.
Designed to Maximize the Audio Experience.
Our exquisite earbud design conforms perfectly to the shape of the ear. To find the most comfortable and secure fit, you can choose from three sizes of soft silicone ear tips.
4.4g, Small and Ultralight Design.
The in-ear design helps seal out external noise, bringing you a more immersive experience. And with a weight of only 4.4g for one earbud, it feels like nothing's there.
1. Compared to headphones that use traditional signal-forwarding Bluetooth technology, OPPO Enco W11 headphones provide lower latency.
2. OPPO Enco W11 headphones are compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 or lower; Android and iOS supported.
3. Playback time data is based on OPPO laboratory tests conducted at 50% speaker volume. Charging time and play time data are based on OPPO laboratory tests with standard OPPO chargers conducted at a controlled temperature of 25°C. Specific times for charging and use will vary according to actual circumstances.
4. IP55 is an international standard. According to IP5, complete dust resistance is not guaranteed, but a small amount of dust will not affect the headphones' ability to function properly. IPX5 indicates protection against low-pressure water jets from all directions. This rating applies only to the earbuds themselves.
5. Triple tap will activate corresponding voice assistant on OPPO smartphones running ColorOS version 6.0 or higher. Whether voice assistant is supported depends on the brand and the model of the device. For details, please check with your smartphone’s manufacturer or local distributor.
6. IPX5 water resistance protects the earbuds against low-pressure water jets from all directions, but cannot guarantee protection under more extreme conditions. To prevent damage from sweat, please avoid wearing the head phones during intense physical activity.
7. The above product details and product data are for reference only. Some product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to supplier replacement. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
Charging Case Model
8 mm dynamic driver
99 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency response range
20 Hz- 20 kHz
40 mAh (Earbuds)
400 mAh (Charging Case)
Music play time (50% volume)
5 h (single charge)
20 h (with charging case)
120 min (Earbuds +Charging Case)
Dust & Water Resistance (Earbuds)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.