OPPO Enco Air True Wireless Headphones
A true power station for music lovers. OPPO Enco Air can provide up to 24 hours of listening time for your favorite music and video streaming.
Fuel up the earbuds and case all at once with flash charging that gives up to 8 hours of high-performance audio for just 10 minutes of plug time.
Once fully charged, the earbuds can listen to music for 4 hours. Then simply place your earbuds in their case to recharge up to 5 times on a single carry.
A Vibrant Fusion of Nature Aesthetics Semi-Translucent Design
Available in Misty White and Misty Black, the unique, sleek design of semi-translucent case is not only a pleasure to eyes, but also comes in premium in-hand feel with its soft, matte finish. Inspired by the beauty of nature, the design will be your love at first sight.
Delicately Crafted for a Naturally Perfect Fit Ergonomic Semi-in-Ear Design
With an ultra-light design that rests snugly against the curves of your ear, you'll barely notice your earbuds floating there without ever having to worry if they'll stay put while you're active.
Feel the Vibe with Full-Spectrum Audio - High-Definition Sound Quality
Enjoy your music in vibrant definition thanks to the 12mm titanium-composite dynamic driver and power bass booster that work in harmony to channel and amplify every detail.
Expert-Tuned to Soothe Your Ears - Crystal-Clear Vocal
Channeling 15 years of research from OPPO's R&D team, our experts tuned the OPPO Enco Air to deliver thumping bass and trill treble together with rich mid-range tones to reproduce your music at its purest.
Extremely Clear & Incredibly Close - DNN Noise Cancellation for Calls
With a Deep Neural Network-based binaural audio algorithm that reproduces human voices as how they sound in person, the dual microphones of OPPO Enco Air can efficiently pick up vocals in any environment for better clarity, when you are in voice calls or gaming with friends.
Equipped for Champions - Low-Latency Dual Transmission³
When teaming up for battle, lag just isn't a good look. Maintain comms and lead your crew to victory with ultra-low 80 ms4 transmission delay in Game Mode.
Fast, But Never Quick Off the Draw - Bluetooth® 5.2 Connectivity
A new generation of Bluetooth 5.2 can better stabilize signals even in environment jammed with multi-devices interference, like crowded bus and subways. Once connected, the stable transmission lets you roam up to 10 meters from your device for hands-free ease and stability.
TUV Rheinland - High Performance and Low Latency Certified
OPPO Enco Air is the world's first TWS earbuds certified by TUV Rheinland for high performance and low latency. The High Performance and Low Latency certification of TUV Rheinland has conducted in-depth tests on latency, stability, and call performance, which can fully prove that OPPO Enco Air has excellent performance in these dimensions.
Pop-Open*5. And It Is Done - Open-Up Flash Connect
Once paired, OPPO Enco Air lets you activate your earbuds before you even wear them on, connecting to your mobile device as soon as you open their case.
Look Good Doing It All, Singlehandedly - Smart Touch Controls*6
Double tap your earbud to instantly skip to the next song or touch and hold to activate volume control, letting you shift effortlessly from scene to scene without fumbling for your phone. Download and install the HeyMelody app from Google Play Store app to customize the earbuds.
IPX4 Water Resistant*7
Protect your earbuds from sweaty work out, or just bad luck of splashing coffee.
Android and iOS Compatible
Reliable music companions for both your Android and iOS devices.
Match & pair your devices through a simple touch.
1. Endurance test data is based on OPPO laboratory tests conducted at 50% volume. Charging times are based on measurements taken at 25 degrees Celsius in OPPO's laboratories using the standard OPPO charger. Specific endurance and charging performance will vary based on actual conditions.
2. A 10-minute charging for 8 hours play time, which is from the combination of earbuds and the case. Fast charging your OPPO Enco Air needs only a standard adapter or Type-C charging cable. Charging performance may vary.
3. Binaural low-latency Bluetooth® transmission works with Qualcomm and MTK smartphone platforms.
4. Please turn on Game Mode via customized setting. OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ with OPPO Wireless Devices version 3.7.72+ users can go to OPPO Enco Air > Earbud Functions on the Bluetooth interface of their phone to customize the earbuds. For other users with Android 6.0+ and iOS 13.0+ models, you can download and install the HeyMelody app and set it.
This 80ms latency refers to the latency data at the earphone side, and the overall latency experience depends on both device and earphones. This may vary between different devices.
5. OPPO Enco Air supports quick connection with OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ phones, such as Find X3 Pro, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 and etc, OPPO Wireless Devices version 3.7.72+ required. Other models will be supported after an OTA update (excludes A series, F series, Reno4 Z, Reno4 Pro, Reno2 Z, R17 Neo).
6. OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ with OPPO Wireless Devices version 3.7.72+ users can go to OPPO Enco Air > Earbud Functions on the Bluetooth interface of their phone to customize the earbuds. For other users with Android 6.0+ and iOS 13.0+ models, you can download and install the HeyMelody app and set it.
7. The earphones are IPX4 dust and water resistant, but the charging case is not. Avoid using the earphones and charging case during strenuous exercise to prevent damage from perspiration.
8. The product details and data are for reference only. Products parameters and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to supplier replacement. Please refer to actual products for all criteria.
Charging case model:
12 mm dynamic driver
112±1 dB at 1 kHz
Frequency response range:
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
25 mAh (earbuds) / 440 mAh (charging case)
Music play time (50% volume):
4 h (single charge) / 24 h (with charging case)
1.5 h (earbuds) / 1.5 h (earbuds + charging case)
*The above specifications were obtained based on tests performed in OPPO laboratories. Charging times were tested in OPPO laboratories at a temperature of 25°C using an OPPO standard charger. The actual results may differ slightly depending on environmental factors and the charger used.
Water and dust resistance
Dust and water resistance (headphones):
Weight (entire device):
Size (Charging Case):
60.0 mm*53.2 mm*23.5 mm
35.8 mm*18.9 mm*17.7 mm
120 mm*120 mm*38 mm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.