Shure AONIC Free Sound Isolating True Wireless Earphones
Shure Aonic Free - True Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones
TRUE WIRELESS FREEDOM THAT FITS IN YOUR POCKET
Precision-engineered with the details in mind, the Shure AONIC FREE True Wireless Sound Isolating™ Earphones feature big sound in a small package. A sleek, true wireless design provides a comfortable, ergonomic fit with easily accessible button controls for seamless listening. The perfect companion for wherever the day takes you.
BORN IN THE STUDIO
Components developed for the pros inform every aspect of these earphones, for precision-engineered sound that combines clarity with deep bass. You hear the highs, the lows and everything in between. Proven through performance on the stage, it’s a powerful escape for the street.
WHY IT'S BETTER
Immersive Audio + Environment Mode.
Own your audio space with Sound Isolating™ design that eliminates distractions, or activate Environment Mode to hear the world with the touch of a button.
A fit kit of different size sleeves makes your earphones uniquely yours. Settle in for marathon listening sessions with audio that feels better and stays comfortably in place.
Sleek and Portable.
Enjoy a sleek, hook-free form factor that stays comfortably in place all day. Slip it in your pocket in the flip-top case that provides two additional charges on the go.
Clear, studio-quality audio with deep bass.
Engineered from decades of experience developing products for music legends and performers of all kinds.
Choose from presets, or create your own. Save directly to your earphones for easy transfer across other apps or devices.
Sleek & portable true wireless design
Enjoy secure fit in a hook-free form factor that stays comfortably in place all day.
Sound Isolating™ technology
Naturally blocks out noise and eliminates distractions.
Hear the outside world with the touch of a button.
Up to 21 hours total battery life
With pocketable carrying case for uninterrupted audio on-the-go. The earphones hold up to 7 hours of battery life per charge, and the slim, flip-top carrying case provides two additional charges.
Clear, stereo calls with exceptional audio
Through beamforming microphones for video conferencing and phone calls. Mic placement is optimized for enhanced call clarity.
Onboard button commands
For quick access to volume, playback and calls.
ShurePlus™ PLAY App
Allows you to customize your EQ, button controls, Environment Mode and prompts. Free to download for iOS and Android.
Premium headphone amplifier
Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology
- Clear, studio-quality audio with deep bass. Engineered from decades of experience developing products for music legends and performers of all kinds.
- Sleek & portable true wireless design. Enjoy secure fit in a hook-free form factor that stays comfortably in place all day.
- Durable build quality that withstands sweat + the elements. Designed to pass rigorous quality and durability testing to last a lifetime.
- Sound Isolating™ technology naturally blocks out noise and eliminates distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience no matter where you are - on the train, in the gym, at the airport, or at home.
- Environment Mode allows you to hear the outside world. Activate with the push of a button on the earphone, or use the PausePlus feature in the app to automatically turn on Environment Mode when you pause your music from your earphones.
- Up to 21 hours total battery life with pocketable carrying case for uninterrupted audio on-the-go. The earphones hold up to 7 hours of battery life per charge, and the slim, flip-top carrying case provides two additional charges.
- Customizable EQ. Choose from multiple presets, or create your own custom EQ and using the free PLAY app. Saves directly to your earphones for easy transfer across other apps or devices.
- Enjoy clear, stereo calls with exceptional audio through beamforming microphones for video conferencing and phone calls. Mic placement is optimized for enhanced call clarity.
- Onboard button controls for quick access to volume, playback and calls.
- Premium headphone amplifiers and support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™, AAC and SBC.
- Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs to phones, tablets and laptops for music and calls.
- ShurePlus™ PLAY app allows you to customize your EQ, button controls, Environment Mode and prompts. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- Includes pair of AONIC FREE Sound Isolating(TM) Earphones, fit kit with foam sleeves in S,M,L sizes for the perfect fit, premium charging case, and USB-C charging cable.
Active Noise Cancellation
Controls: Earpiece (Side Unspecified)
Microphone: Earpiece (Side Unspecified)
Full Remote OS Support
21 Hz to 17.5 kHz (Wireless)
107 dB SPL/mW at 1 kHz
Up to 37 dB
p/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK, GFSK
Supported Audio Codecs
AAC, SBC, aptX
30' / 9.1 m (Bluetooth)
Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz (2.402 to 2.48 GHz)
Bluetooth Transmitter Power
9.49 dBm (Right Side)
9.22 dBm (Left Side)
7 Hours (BT)
14 Hours (BT)
32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C
14 to 95°F / -10 to 35°C
0.5 oz / 13.4 g
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.