Unitek D1019A USB 3.1 8-in-1 Multi Port Hub with Power Delivery. 2-Port USB 3.0, HDMI, VGA, SD, Audio, Gigabit Ethernet, USB-C PD / Data. Space Grey Colour.
This powerful aluminium USB-C hub combines a USB-C port supporting USB 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps data plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W charging, 4K HDMI & full HD VGA, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, a card reader, dual USB ports and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- USB-C female port supporting USB Power Delivery Revision 3.0 Ver 1.1 is able to charge and syncsimultaneously, up to 100W (20V/5A) and 5Gbps.
- TWO USB-A female ports support SuperSpeed USB, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps. Backwardcompatible with - USB2.0/USB1.1.
- With HDMI1.4 port, supports HDCP 1.4, output as 4K 30Hz resolution.
- With VGA port, supports Full HD 1080P resolution. While HDMI and VGA output ports work simultaneously, the max. resolution of both ports is 1080P 60Hz.
- With card reader for SD Card and Micro SD Card, up to 48Mbps.
- With 3.5mm jack adapter, supports 48 k/Hz with a16-bit sampling rate.
- Gigabit Ethernet for your internet connection, automatically adapts to the network transmission with - 10M/100M/1000Mbps and supports IEEE 802.3 standard.
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading, Wake-on-LAN, half/full duplex and power management.
- Plug and play, no need to install the driver.
116mm x 61mm x16.2mm
USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C Male
USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C with PD, 2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type-A, HDMI, VGA, RJ45, SD Card Slot, Audio
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.