Unitek H1107D 6-in-1 USB 3.1 Mulit-Port Hub with USB-C Connector. Includes 2x USB-A Ports, 1xHDMIPort, Card Reader, Plus PD 100W. Space Grey Colour
uHUB P5+ 6-in-1 USB-C Hub with HDMI, 100W Power Delivery and Dual Card Reader
uHUB P5+ is a USB-C 5/6 ports hub series composed of 6 models with 3.5mm width only ultra-slim aluminium housing. H1107D offers you the 2 USB-ports for expansion, plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W charging via the USB-C socket, 4K @ 30Hz Ultra HD HDMI as well as the card readers.
- 2 USB-A ports for easy expansion. With USB3.1 Gen1 specification, the data transfer rate up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including MacBook Pro 2019.
- USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
- Support HDMI2.0 at 4K @ 30Hz Ultra HD video output, with HDCP2.2 specification.
- With the memory card readers, supporting both 24mm size and 11mm size memory card simultaneously, with SDHC / SDXC specification up to 2TB capacity.
- USB-C connector allows you to connect with USB-C equipped computer, tablet and smartphone, which equipped with Thunderbolt 3 port or USB-C port that supports data transfer function and DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode).
- Fast charging with BC1.2 technology, provides up to 5V1.5A of power per each USB-A port.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
USB-C (for PD 100W charging)
HDMI: 4K @ 30Hz
110mm x 34.8mm x 12.3mm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.