Yealink MP54 Teams Edition Phone
Yealink MP54 Teams Edition
Entry-level, Cost-effective Android 9.0-powered Teams phone for common areas, and workers of co-working spaces
Powerful Chipsets, Android 9.0-powered Performance
Yealink MP54 comes with the new powerful chipsets, which bring stablity and sustainablity to the device for optimizing the product performance and life cycle. Andorid 9.0 OS boosts the phone with fast response and fluent interactive experience for the users. Supporting dual system, MP54 also provides secure and stable operating environment.
Easy-to-use, Intuitive and Consistent UI for Friendly Microsoft Teams Experience
Featuring a 4-inch capacitive touch screen, hard-key buttons with dedicated Teams button for intuitive call controls, the MP54 with embedded Teams application enables voice communications through the desk device with ease for offices workers and users in common areas or frontdesks.
Professional and Sophisticated Audio Technology, Making Every Conversation Clear and Focus
The MP54 combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, Noise Proof Technology, and the hardwares of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, MP54 delivers excellent audio experience in every calling.
Simplify Deployment and Management
The MP54 offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.
Yealink Helps to Migrate Voice Communication from Skype for Business to Teams
According to Microsoft, Skype for Business Online and client will be retired on July 31, 2021. Skype Business Online customers are encouraged to begin planning the upgrades or start using Teams from now on. Click to learn more.
- Yealink Teams devices support the upgradability of firmware from Skype for Business to the Teams edition.
- Hybrid-mode feature on Teams devices provides simultaneous experience of Teams APP and SIP APP.
MP54 Microsoft Teams Phone | Features at a Glance
• Android 9.0 OS
• 4-inch capacitive touch screen
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
• Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
• Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
• Magnet handset
• Bluetooth via optional dongle BT41
• Wi-Fi via optional dongle WF50
• 1 USB Type A port, supports USB Headset
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms
• Hybrid mode (Teams version only)
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset, magnet handset
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Audio codec: SILK, Opus, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, G.711 (A/µ), G.723, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Call hold/Call mute/Call transfer/Call forward
- Visual voicemail
- Synchronized call logs
Meeting call controls
- Mute/unmute, hold/resume
- Hang up
- Add/remove participant
- Join Skype for Business meetings
Screensaver, Power saving
Common Area Phone (CAP)
Teams & SIP Hybrid mode (Teams version only)
Display and Indicator
- 4” 480×800 capacitive touch screen
- Two-angle [45°/ 53°] stand
- 5 points multi-touch surface
Multi-language user interface
LED for call and message waiting indication
Dedicated Teams button
Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 3
1 x USB Type A port
- USB headsets
- Bluetooth headset (Only with Dongle)
- Wi-Fi (Only with Dongle)
1 x Security lock port
1 x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
1 x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- Configuration: Browser/Phone/Auto Provisioning and Device Management Platform
- Provisioning priority management
- Auto Provisioning via Activation Code
- Yealink Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS)
- QoE (Monitoring Reports)
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
- Screenshot via URL
- Supports Microsoft Device Management Platform
- Supports Yealink Device Management Platform (YMDP/YMCS)
- Supports Unify Square Device Management Platform
Network and Security
- IP Assignment: Static/DHCP
- Proxy mode
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
Other Physical Features
- Color: Classic Grey
- External Yealink AC adapter (optional): AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output
- USB output currency: 5V 500mA
- Power consumption (PSU): 1.7w~5.3w
- Power consumption (PoE): 2.3W~6.8W
- Dimension (W*D*H*T): 223mm*159mm*127mm*36mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C (+14~122°F)
- Yealink MP54 IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable)
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adapter (Optional)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.