Yealink YHS34 Mono Headset RJ9 (Wired)
YHS34 & YHS34 Lite Dual/Mono
Wired Headset with QD to RJ Port
Perfectly Compatible with Yealink Phones
Runs right out of the box, a QD to RJ9 plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones at ease.
The phones can automatically optimize acoustic parameters for your YHS34/YHS34 Lite. Perfect match with Yealink desk phones gives you optimized audio quality.
Ultra Lightweight Design
Built for comfort with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials, the YHS34/ YHS34 Lite is 10%~30% lighter than other headsets in the same range. The extremely lightweight design enables all-day wearing comfortable without pressure.
All Day Wearing Comfort
Designed with replaceable soft leather (YHS34) and foamy (YHS34 Lite) ear cushions, the headset can softly cover the ear and support long conference calls, which keeps you enjoying supreme comfort all the time.
High-Quality Audio Experience
Made for calls, YHS34/YHS34 Lite is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversation with reduced background noise.
- RJ9 connectivity to Yealink IP phones, including T19(P) E2/T21(P) E2/T23P/
VP59/T41S SFB/T42S SFB/T46S SFB/T48S SFB/T55A SFB/T56A SFB/T58A
• HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
• Noise-canceling microphone and passive noise cancellation
• ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
• 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
• Headset cable length: 0.9m
• QD to RJ9 cable length: 1.2m
• Color: Black
• Storage temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
• Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
• Microphone type: Uni-Directional ECM
• Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-8 kHz
• Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
• Microphone Sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
• Speaker size: 28mm
• Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
• Speaker Frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
• Speaker impedance: 32O, @ 1.0 kHz
• Speaker input power: max 10 mW
• Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
• Package content:
- YHS34 Mono Headset or YHS34 Dual Headset or YHS34 Lite Mono Headset or YHS34 Lite Dual Headset (YHS34 with leather ear cushions/YHS34 Lite with foamy ear cushions)
- QD to RJ9 cable
- Quick Start Guide
• Qty/CTN: 20 PCS
• Giftbox size: 170 mm*195 mm*63 mm
• Carton Meas: 345 mm*325 mm*400 mm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.