Bonelk Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
With Bon.Elk’s Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo KM-322, you'll have everything you need for an ideal desktop setup. The wireless keyboard packs a full-sized, sleek layout and ergonomic keys so that you can use it for work and play. This bundle also comes with a 4-button mouse that has a max sensitivity of 1600 DPI, a silicone scroller, and an ambidextrous design for easy use and navigation.
- Brilliant Functions: The Bon.Elk Wireless Mouse features a 1600 DPI optical sensor and a silicone scroll wheel. It also comes with 4 buttons, allowing you to enjoy comfortable operations and optimum navigation control. Additionally, you can choose the mouse’s sensitivity level from its range of DPI settings– 800, 1200, 1600 DPI.
- Full Set of Keys: The Bon.Elk Slim Wireless Keyboard integrates an extended full-sized layout that comes with 104 keys, which include a numeric keypad and dedicated multifunctional keys.
- Ergonomic Design: Bon.Elk’s Slim Wireless Keyboard equips ergonomically shaped rubber dome switches that are durable and comfortable to type on. In addition, it reduces typing noise while providing responsive keystrokes thanks to its linear mechanical switches.
Conserves Power: Both the keyboard and mouse have an auto-off sleep functionality to save battery life.
- Versatile Mouse: The included mouse fits precisely into either hand, making it ideal for both left-handed and right-handed people.
- Stunning Setup: Bon.Elk’s wireless keyboard and mouse flaunt an aesthetically pleasing design. Each device also provides a lightweight and low-profile build that will surely complement your workspace.
- Seamless Connectivity: Bon.Elk Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo come with a USB wireless dongle with 2.4 GHz frequency band, enabling the keyboard and mouse to connect to various compatible Bluetooth devices.
- Battery Features: The Bon.Elk wireless keyboard uses 2x AAA batteries (not included), whereas the wireless mouse uses 1x AA battery (not included).
- Compatible Systems: This wireless keyboard and mouse KM-322 bundle is suitable with operating systems like Android, macOS, and Windows.
Number of Keys
Mechanical Switch Type
Number of Buttons/Switches
Battery Model / Details Keyboard
2xAAA Battery, Mouse: 1xAA Battery
Wireless Frequency Bands
Compatible Operating System
Windows, macOS, Android
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.