CHERRY MX 2.0S RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Black -
The CHERRY MX 2.0S - the functional, classic keyboard that has everything you need for gaming. The streamlined German design concentrates on functionality, using the Bauhaus principle as its basis. Designed by Prof. Peter Raab, lecturer at Coburg University, the exterior and interior have been optimized. The interior features the time-tested mechanical CHERRY MX technology, and provides a choice of four switching characteristics. Special gold crosspoint contacts ensure consistently reliable electrical contacts, perfect responsiveness and an unbeatable reaction speed. Multiple mechanical components under each key ensure a uniform feel. This model comes with vivid RGB lighting effects in more than 16 million colors. A variety of plays of color, lighting modes and key assignments can be managed using the free Cherry Gaming software. A matching palm rest is available as an accessory to provide more comfort (Not Included). High-quality workmanship and abrasion-resistant key caps provide unfailing relity when gaming, at home and at work.
- Classic, wired keyboard with original CHERRY MX switches
- Impressive RGB lighting in more than 16 million colors, with numerous integrated color routines, which can also be adapted using the CHERRY Utility Software (depending on the version)
- CHERRY MX technology - gold crosspoint precision switches for all keys Made in Germany
- Minimalist, functional design - designed in Germany by Prof. Peter Raab
- Uniform feel across all keys due to special, multiple mechanical components
- Full n-key rollover - all keys are read simultaneously
- Anti-ghosting - no input errors
- WIN key lockout
- CHERRY key for quick access to software information and the CHERRY website
- Abrasion-resistant, laser-etched key caps
- Available in four different MX switch characteristics: black, red, brown, blue
- Matching palm rest available as accessory (Not Included)
Cherry MX Red
approx. 450x230x43 mm
approx. 428x145x40 mm
Keyboard MX 2.0S
Operating instruction in hard copy
0 °C to +50 °C
-20 °C to +60 °C
approx. 1.80 m
Total weight (with packaging)
approx. 1100 g
approx. 785 g
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.