ASRock B650 LiveMixer For AMD Ryzen 7000 Series CPUs ATX Motherboard
LIVE MIX LIFE MAX
LiveMixer is designed through current-gen content creators, who need motherboards with great connectivity for streaming and other auxiliary devices. Also, its reliable performance allows us to provide wonderful contents and budget our time.
Users will never run short. Hook up every peripheral, whether it’s mice, keyboards, microphones, headsets, multiple cameras, fill-lights, macropads, and much more.
Various content creator needs motherboards with superb reliability, cutting-edge performance and an extended connectivity mix for the many auxiliary devices.
- Content Creator
- Video Editing
- Photo Editor
- Game Development
Multiple Streaming Devices
We tested many video capture devices with different interfaces in order to provide the most stable system for content creators.
Effectiveness and Uniqueness
Provides stability and unique features enhancing effectiveness.
14 + 2 + 1 power phase with Smart Power Stage(SPS) and Nichicon 12K capacity.
Optimized VRM design for solid performance
Blazing M.2[PCIe Gen5 x4]
Blazing Fast Data Transfer and Great Heat Dissipation
DDR5 EXPO & XMP Support
Extreme Memory Overclocking
Blazing OC Tuner
Extreme CPU Overclocking
Lightning Gaming Ports
Mice/Keyboard control with lower jitter and latency
Ultra USB Power
Stable power and better sound experience!
Dual PCIe x4 Slots & Thunderbolt Header
Provides great connectivity for the use of capture card and Thunderbolt AIC at the same time.
8 Layers PCB
Thermal and Performance Optimized
Features Make Better
Optimizes your user experience.
Supports DDR5 memory with max. 128GB capacity.
23 USB Ports
Provides great connectivity to multiple USB devices.
Dragon 2.5G LAN
Fulfills requirement of content creators and high-quality streaming media.
Allows users to synchronize RGB LED devices and create their own unique lighting effects.
Offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
Auto Driver Installer
Allow users to download and install all necessary drivers automatically.
- PCIe Gen5 (M.2)
- Dual Channel DDR5
- 14+2+1 Power Phase, 60A SPS with Enlarged Heatsink Armor
- Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors) for VCore
- 2.5G LAN
- ASRock Lightning Gaming Ports EZ Update
- BIOS Flashback Button
- ASRock Auto Driver Installer
- ASRock Post Status Checker
- Supports AMD Socket AM5 Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- AMD B650
- Dual Channel DDR5 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR5 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR5 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 6400+(OC)*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) and EXTended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO) memory modules
- 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
Integrated AMD RDNA™ 2 graphics (Actual support may vary by CPU)
- 1 x HDMI 2.1 TMDS/FRL 8G Compatible, supports HDR, HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 120Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (compressed), supports HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 120Hz
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Nahimic Audio
- 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
- Dragon RTL8125BG
- Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1), supports x16 mode*
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2), supports x4 mode*
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE3), supports x4 mode*
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module
- Supports AMD CrossFire™
- 15µ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
*If M2_3 is occupied, PCIE3 will be disabled.
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 1 x Blazing M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen5x4 (128 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_3, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
If M2_3 is occupied, PCIE3 will be disabled.
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for M.2 NVMe storage devices*
*Requires additional M.2 NVMe expansion cards to support RAID 10
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x RGB LED Header*
- 3 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s) (ReDriver)
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***CPU_FAN1 supports the fan power up to 1A (12W).
****CPU_FAN2/WP supports the fan power up to 2A (24W).
*****CHA_FAN1~4/WP support the fan power up to 2A (24W).
CPU_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN1~4/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Mounting Points
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (USB32_12 are Lightning Gaming Ports. USB32_34 support Ultra USB Power.)
- 8 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port
- 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- 1 x Line Out Jack (Gold Audio Jack)
- 1 x Microphone Input Jack (Gold Audio Jack)
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC*
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Auto Driver Installer
- ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 4 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
- 8 Layer PCB
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.