ASRock B650M PG Riptide WiFi For AMD Ryzen 7000 Series CPUs mATX Motherboard
B650M PG Riptide WiFi
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- 12+2+1 Power Phase, Dr.MOS
- Supports DDR5 6200MHz (OC)
- 2 PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3, 1 Blazing M.2 (PCIe Gen5x4)
1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
- 2 Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type A + Type-C)
1 USB 3.2 Front Gen1 Type-C
6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
8 USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
- Dragon 2.5G LAN
802.11ax (WiFi 6E) + Bluetooth
Riptide is named after a specific kind of water current with strong waves that occurs in the ocean, representing the philosophy of sea's double-side, calm and unlimited strength. Built around powerful gaming-related features, the Riptide has given a powerful smash and immersed users in the sense of stability.
Build for The Most Advanced PC
AM5 Changes Everything
AMD EXPO™ Technology
Optimized VRM Design
SPS (Smart Power Stage)
Dr.MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It's optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
12+2+1 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
DDR5 Memory with Protection Circuit
Due to the unique electrical architecture of DDR5 DIMM, there's a high risk of damaging the memory module if AC power isn't disconnected properly during removal or installation. To prevent this, ASRock has implemented a trouble free protection circuit on every DDR5 motherboard, lowers the risk of damaging your memory module.
Audio That Matters
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
Enhance Communication Quality
The Powerful algorithms to ensure the best noise-free conversation, giving a constant vocal level no matter the distance from your mic. The Nahimic audio engine dynamically clear the sound and remove interference noise and lower the voice variation. Result is a better comprehension and less fatigue.
- Static Noise Suppression
- Echo Cancellation
- Lateral Sound Cancellation
- Voice Stabilizer
Ultimate Gaming Experience
- Sound Tracker - The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
- Works on any devices! - Enjoy the vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favorite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic is compatible with all of your favorite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them. Nahimic measure and improve to optimize our technology and offer you the best experience.
Lightning Gaming Ports
Aimed for die hard gamers and enthusiasts! Lightning Gaming Ports are sourced from two different controller interfaces that assist gamers in connecting the high speed mice/keyboard with the lower jitter and latency!
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
*A Group=Addressable RGB Header, B Group=RGB Header
static style button breathing style button strobing style button music style button cycle style button flash style button rainbow style button
High Speed M.2 Solution
PCIe Gen5 Blazing M.2
The Blazing M.2 accommodates the latest PCI Express 5.0 standard to perform twice the bandwidth compared to previous generation, with a breathtaking 128GB/s transfer speed, it is ready to unleash the full potential of future ultrafast SSDs.
XXL M.2 Heatsink
The extra large aluminum alloy M.2 heatsink effectively improves heat dissipation to keep those high speed M.2 SSDs as cool as possible, it is able to give better stability while maintaining top performance.
Tired of dropping screws or screws missing inside chassis?
The enhanced M.2 heatsink with anti-drop screw design that make sure installation process more easily.
Phantom Gaming 2.5 Gb/s LAN
The intelligent Phantom Gaming 2.5Gb/s LAN platform is built for maximum networking performance for the demanding requirements of home networking, content creators, online gamers and high-quality streaming media. Boost networking performance up to 2.5X the bandwidth compared to the standard gigabit Ethernet, you'll enjoy the faster and uncompromised connectivity experience for gaming, file transfers and backups.
Automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
WiFi 6E technology has extended to the whole new 6GHz spectrum band, providing more WiFi capability and giving an even better and faster internet traffic. In addition to deliver higher speeds, the WiFi 6E also enhances the lower latency and supports service levels that are equivalent to 5G networks.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
*Charge speed may vary due to controller protocol, please make sure your device can support 3.0A charging.
Auto Driver Installer
Optical drive or driver DVD is no longer needed! ASRock motherboard already has its Ethernet driver prepacked in BIOS ROM, once finish installing the operation system, simply follow the instructions and allow ADI to download and install all necessary drivers automatically!
Step1: Install Auto Driver Installer
Step2: ADI will automatically download and install all necessary drivers.
Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
Flexible Integrated IO Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.
- PCIe Gen5 (M.2)
- Dual Channel DDR5
- 12+2+1 Power Phase, 50A Dr.MOS with Enlarged Heatsink Armor
- Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
- 2.5G LAN, 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E Module
- ASRock Lightning Gaming Ports
- BIOS Flashback Button
- ASRock Auto Driver Installer
- ASRock Post Status Checker
- Supports AMD Socket AM5 Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- AMD B650
- Dual Channel DDR5 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR5 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR5 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 6200+(OC)*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB*
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) and EXTended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO) memory modules
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
Integrated AMD RDNA™ 2 graphics (Actual support may vary by CPU)
- 1 x HDMI 2.1 TMDS/FRL 8G Compatible, supports HDR, HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 120Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (compressed), supports HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 120Hz
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Nahimic Audio
- 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
- Dragon RTL8125BG
- Supports Phantom Gaming LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Supports Dual-Band 2x2 with extended 6GHz band* support
- 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
- Supports Bluetooth + High speed class II
- Supports MU-MIMO
*Wi-Fi 6E (6GHz band) will be supported by Microsoft® Windows® 11. The availability will depend on the different regulation status of each country and region. It will be activated (for supported countries) through Windows® Update and software updates once available.
A 6GHz compatible router is required for 6E functionality.
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1), supports x16 mode*
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE4), supports x4 mode*
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slots (PCIE2 and PCIE3)*
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports AMD CrossFire™
15µ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
- 1 x Blazing M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen5x4 (128 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for M.2 NVMe storage devices*
*Requires additional M.2 NVMe expansion cards to support RAID 10
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Rear)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C (Front)
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- 8 x USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
*All USB ports support ESD Protection
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x RGB LED Header*
- 3 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen1 Header
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***CPU_FAN1 supports the fan power up to 1A (12W).
****CPU_FAN2/WP supports the fan power up to 2A (24W).
*****CHA_FAN1~3/WP support the fan power up to 2A (24W).
CPU_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN1~3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (USB32_23 are Lightning Gaming Ports.)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port
- 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (Phantom Gaming Tuning)
- ASRock Phantom Gaming LAN Software
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC*
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Auto Driver Installer
- ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5/6 GHz Antennas
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.