ASRock B660 Pro RS ATX Form Factor
B660 Pro RS
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1
1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3
2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
- 9 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front, 1 Front Type-C)
4 USB 2.0 (2 Rear, 2 Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
Modern and futuristic, with the attractive specifications and perfect balance, the Race Sport (RS) Edition is the evolution of the most popular PRO series motherboard.
Its unique path takes aim at mainstream DIYers that drives an undeniable performance and trustable computing experience without a pricey upgrade.
RaceSport edition, your all-rounder motherboard that fulfills every task and light-loading gaming – with style and speed!
8 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
Audio That Matters
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
Enhance Communication Quality
The Powerful algorithms to ensure the best noise-free conversation, giving a constant vocal level no matter the distance from your mic. The Nahimic audio engine dynamically clear the sound and remove interference noise and lower the voice variation. Result is a better comprehension and less fatigue.
-Static Noise Suppression
-Lateral Sound Cancellation
Ultimate Gaming Experience
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Works on any devices!
Enjoy the vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favorite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic is compatible with all of your favorite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them. Nahimic measure and improve to optimize our technology and offer you the best experience.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot is capable of supporting PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSDs, which is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Intel® Gigabit LAN
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
BFB Technology allow the use of increasing TDP to enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors with users' non K series CPUs and ASRock’s selected 600 series motherboards
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
BFB frequency performance results may vary between different CPUs and hardware configurations. Frequency shown in this chart is for reference only.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi module is not included.
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL (Planes on Outer Layers) Technology
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Hybrid Technology
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Intel® B660
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 5333+(OC)*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Supports DDR4 3200 natively.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, DRAM, VDD_IMC, VCCIN AUX, +1.05V PROC, +1.8V PROC, +0.82V PCH, +1.05V PCH Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12)
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (compressed) max. resolution up to 8K (7680x4320) @ 60Hz / 5K (5120x3200) @ 120Hz
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- Nahimic Audio
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports UEFI PXE
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1), supports x16 mode*
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE3), supports x4 mode*
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slots (PCIE2 and PCIE4)*
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module and Intel® CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT)
- Supports AMD CrossFire™
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s & PCIe Gen3x2 (16 Gb/s) modes*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_3, Key M), supports type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors**
*Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology (M2_3 only)
Supports Intel® Volume Management Device (VMD)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
** If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x RGB LED Header*
- 3 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 5 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports ESD Protection)
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
*****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN1~5/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Mounting Points
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version)
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 4 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, DRAM, VCCIN AUX, +1.05V PROC, +1.05V PCH, +0.82V PCH, VCCSA, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.