Gigabyte B650M C V2 With WIFI For AMD Ryzen 7000 Series CPUs - AMD B650 Chipset - mATX Motherboard
B650M C V2
- AMD Socket AM5: Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance: 5+2+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR5: 4*SMD DIMMs with AMD EXPO™ & Intel® XMP Memory Module Support
- SuperSpeed Storage: 3*PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connectors
- EZ-Latch: PCIe x16 Slot with Quick Release Design
- Fast Networks: GbE LAN & 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Extended Connectivity: DP, HDMI
- Smart Fan 6: Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus: Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards built with optimal components inside out provide the prime performance and timeless platform.
Digital VRM Design - 5+2+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 5+2+2 phases digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support AMD's new generation CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
EXPO & XMP Support - DDR5 EXPO & XMP Overclocking Up to 7600 and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that the memory overclocking capability is able up to 7600 and beyond. All users need to do for achieving this extreme memory performance boost is to ensure that their DDR5 memory modules are AMD EXPO™/ Intel® XMP capable, the EXPO/XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
* EXPO/XMP profiles support may vary depending on memory modules.
EXPO & XMP Support - Unlock DDR5 Voltage
MB provides fixed 5V to Native DDR5 memory and built-in PMIC outputs locked 1.1v to memory IC.
- GIGABYTE exclusive circuit design unlocks Native DDR5 voltage control
- Transforms Native DDR5 memory module to Overclocked DDR5 memory
- Increases DDR5 memory overclocking performance and capability
- Supports all PMIC vendors for maximum compatibility
* Memory overclocking capabiblity will vary based on users' hardware configuration
EXPO & XMP Support - GIGABYTE Exclusive DDR5 Circuit Design
GIGABYTE’s exclusive design unlocks Native DDR5 PMIC secure mode into programmable mode and control Native DDR5 voltage with wide range.
EXPO & XMP Support
Shielded Memory Routing
Note: The picture is for reference and may vary by mode.
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
EXPO & XMP Support
EXPO and XMP Dual Support
GIGABYTE AM5 MB supports both AMD EXPO™ and Intel® XMP overclocking memory modules for maximal compatibility. MB will automatically detect both profiles format in SPD, users can choose to enable one of profiles from BIOS menu and easily reach overclocked memory performance.
EXPO & XMP Support
DDR5 Auto Booster
Automatically Boost the Native DDR5 frequency to 5000MHz while the system is under heavy loading by a single click.
EXPO & XMP Support
AMD EXPO™ and Intel® XMP 3.0 User Profile
- SPD Re-defined or retrieve from database
- Performance Simulation
- Save/Load Profile
- Overclocked Performance
- Profile Clearance
Define and create your own SPD profile into Native, AMD EXPO™ and Intel® XMP 3.0 memory modules. One user-defined profile can be saved, loaded either locally or from/to an external storage device.
One empty SPD profile can be defined by users and carry to next computer
Quick memory performance simulation based on user input clock and timing parameters
Profile save and load function to share your memory parameters online
The ultimate connectivity with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network and storage.
Faster and Better Coverage with Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi + BT 4.2 Module The onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi module supports Dual Band and up to 433 Mbps, 3x faster Wi-Fi speed than 802.11n and also support BLUETOOTH 4.2
GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
GbE LAN features a network bandwidth management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
PCIe 4.0 Hardware Design
GIGABYTE Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience twice bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
* Photo for reference only.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Innovative and intuitive hardware, software, and BIOS interface design to create your personal style.
Unlock the latch of the PCIe slot easily when remove the graphics card in the PCIe slot.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card. With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don't need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
STEP 1: Plug 24pin & 8pin power supply cable on motherboard
STEP 2: Download motherboard BIOS file and rename to ""gigabyte.bin"", save to USB flashdrive, and plug USB flashdrive into Q-Flash USB port
STEP 3: Press Q-Flash Plus button, and motherboard will start updating BIOS automatically.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support: Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control: Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
- Dual Curve Mode: Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
- Fan Stop: Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
Smart Fan 6 BIOS UI
1. Improve fan curve UI: We increase control points from 5 to 7 and larger fan speed graph for precise and easier fan curve control.
2. Slope/Stair dual graph mode: Fan curve can be quickly switch with Slope and Stair modes for different user scenario. Slope is traditional and intuitive linear fan speed curve. With newly added Stair non-linear mode, fan keeps at same speed between specified temperature interval.
3. Manual Input: For advanced users, we provide fan speed manual input for more precise control.
4. EZ Tuning: Use can place 4 EZ Tuning points at rough temperature/fan speed, and Smart Fan 6 can quickly generate a fan curve.
5. Fan curve profile: Fan curve profile can be saved in BIOS ROM, profile will be kept after updating BIOS.
Note: The picture is for reference and may vary by model.
GIGABYTE Control Center
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
Modularized control components only for installed hardware
Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
AMD Socket AM5, support for:
AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest CPU support list.)
Support for DDR5 7600(OC)/ 7200(OC)/ 7000(OC)/ 6800(OC)/ 6600(OC)/ 6400(OC)/ 6200(OC)/ 6000(OC)/ 5600(OC)/ 5200/ 4800 MT/s memory modules
4 x DDR5 DIMM sockets supporting up to 192 GB (48 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for AMD EXtended Profiles for Overclocking (AMD EXPO™) and Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(The CPU and memory configuration may affect the supported memory types, data
rate (speed), and number of DRAM modules, please refer to "Memory Support
List" on GIGABYTE's website for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 3840x2160 @ 144 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @ 60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3.
* Support for native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Realtek® Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* You can change the functionality of an audio jack using the audio software. To configure 7.1-channel audio, access the audio software for audio settings.
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Gbps/10 Mbps)
Wireless Communication module
AzureWave Wi-Fi AW-CB304NF (Realtek® RTL8821CE)
- WIFI 802.11a, b, g, n, ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 4.2
- Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 433 Mbps data rate
(Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 4.0 and running at x16
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 3 x PCI Express x16 slots, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x1
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2580/25110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280 PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD support) (M2P_CPU)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260 PCIe 3.0 x1 SSD support) (M2X_SB)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10 support for NVMe SSD storage devices
RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10 support for SATA storage devices
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support CPU + USB 2.0 Hub:
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 1 x USB Type-C® port with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x addressable LED strip header
1 x RGB LED strip header
3 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for GIGABYTE Control Center (GCC)
* Available applications in GCC may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
LAN bandwidth management software
Support for Windows 11 64-bit
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.