SanDisk Ultra 64GB Micro SDXC
Fast for better pictures, app performance and Full HD video
The SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ UHS-I card gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. With capacities up to 1TB1, our SanDisk Ultra microSD card has room for even more hours of Full HD video4 and delivers transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s2 to help you move that content fast. Ideal for Android™ smartphones and tablets, the card loads apps faster with A1-rated performance. 3
Ideal for Android™ Smartphones and Tablets
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets.
Capture and Store Even More Hours of Full HD Video
With capacities of up to 1TB1, you can store even more hours of Full HD video4 on the card and still have room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Transfer Speeds of up to 120MB/s2
Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1000 photos in a minute [32GB-1TB].7
Load Apps Faster with A1-rated performance3
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
SanDisk® Memory Zone™ App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk® Memory Zone™ app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.7
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. [for 32GB-1TB] Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.[for 16GB] Up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
3. A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
4. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
5. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof.
6. Download and installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
7. Based on internal testing on images with an average file size of 3.55MB (up to 3.7GB total) with USB 3.0 reader. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
Sequential Read Performance
Up to 120MB/s
0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in
(10.92mm x 14.99mm x 1.02mm)
-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.