SanDisk Ultra 128GB Type-C Flash Drive USB3.1(Gen 1)
Take the Worry out of Storage
Easily store and share files with the SanDisk Ultra® USB Type-C™ flash drive. This USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive plugs effortlessly in to USB Type-C laptops, phones(2) and tablets(2) - no need worrying about an adapter. Large capacities and high transfer speeds mean no stressing about waiting or running out of space, even when you're without internet access. Plus, included apps and services give you extra layers of protection for extra peace of mind.(7) Whether you're backing up your latest work or grad school project or just swapping files with friends, you'll have plenty of instant-access storage for all your photos, videos, music and more.
No adapter needed
The SanDisk Ultra® USB Type-C™ Flash Drive plugs right in to your USB Type-C™ computers, smartphones and tablets(2) so you can quickly and easily store and transfer photos, videos and other files between devices.
Less waiting, more space
Our high-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 flash drive has lightning-fast read speeds up to 150MB/s(1), write speeds that can transfer a full-length movie in under 30 seconds(3) and capacities up to 256GB(8) for all your storage needs.
Plays well with others
The drive's slim retractable design leaves more space for ports on your host device so you can plug in other accessories, too.
Help keep private files private
The included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software featuring password-protected encryption makes sure your sensitive info is confidently stored.(4)
Control your life
Stay organized with the included SanDisk Memory Zone application(5) - easily manage and back up content on your Android™ smartphone or tablet.(2)
For those unplanned moments
Life is full of surprises. Fortunately you can recover accidentally deleted files with the included RescuePRO® Deluxe software .(6)
1. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and varies by capacity. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
2. Smartphone or tablet requires On-The-Go (OTG) support.
3. Based on a 1.2GB8 MPEG-4 video transfer to drive with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
4. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and supported by Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and MacOS v10.9+ (software download required for Mac; see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess).
5. Installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
6. Download and installation required. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7. Download, installation and/or registration may be required. Terms and conditions apply.
8. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
Sequential Read Performance
Up to 150MB/s
0.34 x 0.50 x 2.34 in; 8.56 x 12.57 x 59.44 mm
32° - 95° F (0° - 35° C)
0° - 158° F (-10° - 70° C)
USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 enabled (USB 2.0 compatible)
SanDisk SecureAcces software,(5) SanDisk Memory Zone(6)
Computers, smartphones and tablets with a USB Type-C port
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.