SanDisk iXpand LUXE Type-C Dual drive
Free to Create, Free to Move
The 2-in-1 flash drive for your iPhone and USB Type-C™ devices, including Android™ phones2
One drive. Two connectors.
The SanDisk® iXpand® Flash Drive Luxe comes with not one but two connectors so you can easily move files between your iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac, and USB Type-C™ devices, including Android™ phones2.
Quickly move content to your computer
Say goodbye to emailing photos between devices. Once files are on your drive, you can use the high-speed USB 3.0 connector to transfer them to your USB Type-C™ computer.
An easy way to free up space
Just plug in the drive and quickly free up space. No internet required to transfer files. Now you have the memory you need for more photos, videos and games.
Automatic backup is just a plug-in away
No more losing those special memories. Photos and video are automatically backed up on your iPhone2 every time you plug in the drive3 It's that simple.
Password-protect your files
Want to keep your files private when you share your drive? Use the iXpand® Drive app to password-protect2 your files and photos across iOS devices and PC computers.4
Dual-purpose swivel with keyring hole
A stylish swivel design protects the connectors when you toss the drive in your bag or pocket, and a keyring hole makes it easy to take it with you on the go.
1. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage capacity less.
2. For iPhone, iPad Pro and iPod compatibility, see https://www.sandisk.com/support/ixpandcompatibility. Android™ device requires USB Type-C™ port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive-c for list of compatible devices.
3. iXpand® Drive app required (except for Android devices). Available for download from the App Store. iOS 10.0.2 or higher required. Set up automatic backup within app settings.
4. Password protection is supported by iOS 10.0.2 and higher, Mac OS X v10.9 and higher, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
5. Available for download from the App Store. iOS 10.0.2 or higher required. Terms and conditions apply.
USB 3.1 Gen 1
Dimensions (L x W x H)
50mm x 15.6mm x 8.7mm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.