Brateck Lumi MPS07-1 Podcasting Condenser Microphone and
Condenser Microphone and Clamp-On Mic Boom Arm Stand Bundle
Our Bundle contains the essential items required for professional recording-including a condenser microphone, metal shock mount, pop filter, foam windscreen, XLR female to 3.5mm mic cable, and a steel clamp-on mic boom arm stand. Condenser microphone features a high-sensitivity directivity pick-up that puts the focus on the source, eliminating background noise from the back or sides that standard microphones deliver. Best of all, with all-around protection of mic holder and stand, the voice and music recording will be accuracy and clarity, bringing your finished recordings to a higher level. Foldable and portable stand saves your space when not in use. Condenser microphone bundle is a popular choice for vocalists, Vloggers, and YouTube content providers. Step up to a new level of recording today!
- Sturdy Steel Construction: provides a solid and long-lasting performance
- Table Mounting Clamp with Rubber Pad: avoids damaging your furniture
- Dual Suspension Springs on Each Boom Arm: protect microphone from shaking, suddenly dropping and making noise
- Foldable Scissor Arm Design: for compact storage and easy transport
- Directional Pick-Up Podcasting Condenser Microphone: eliminates ambient noise by focusing on the vocalist or music source
- Precise Mic Capsule: provides clean, clear recordings with accuracy
- Metal Anti-Vibration Shock Mount: protects your mic from bumps, thumps, shakes or drops
Suspension Boom Microphone Stand
Boom Arm Length
Upper Arm: 350mm,Lower Arm: 350mm
Podcasting Condenser Microphone,Metal Anti-Vibration Shock Mount,Pop Filter,Foam Anti-Wind Cap Cover,XRL(Female)to 3.5mm Microphone Cable(2.5m/8.2 ft.)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.