LUMI Lumi PKDA80 Economy 80" Tripod Projector Screen
LUMI's new PKDA80 portable tripod projector screen is an excellent lightweight addition for temporary display in education, commercial presentations or residential home cinema. It is also a compact projector screen that comes with a carry bag for convenient transportation. The projector screen has a sturdy height-adjustable stand with a tripod base, and an optional stabilizer you can attach to the legs for enhanced stability. Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction. Standard 4-side black masking borders. Fiberglass Matte white screen material with 1.0 gain and 160° viewing angle is durable and easy to clean. The projection area of this 80" screen is: 1.76m(W)x1.00m(H).
- Lightweight and steady tripod installation designLightweight and steady tripod installation design
- Height adjustable tripod from 80 to 134cm (screen center)Height adjustable tripod from 80 to 134cm (screen center)
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproductionBlack backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Fast-folding design with carry bag inside for easy transport and storageFast-folding design with carry bag inside for easy transport and storage
- Four support shafts with hooks help to fit into the corners of the screen quicklyFour support shafts with hooks help to fit into the corners of the screen quickly
- An optional stabilizer attaches to the legs for enhanced stabilityAn optional stabilizer attaches to the legs for enhanced stability
Matte white screen
Easy to clean
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.