D-Link Viper DSL-3900 ADSL2+/VDSL2 Wi-Fi Modem Router,
The VIPER 2600 (DSL-3900) Dual-Band MU-MIMO Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router is a versatile, high-performance router for the home and small office. With integrated VDSL, supporting download speeds of up to 100 Mbps, VPN passthrough, Quality of Service (QoS), AC2600 Wi-Fi, and four Gigabit Ethernet switch ports, the VIPER 2600 provides all the functionality that a home or small office needs to establish a high-speed connection to the Internet.
- Built-in VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem for connecting to your high-speed broadband Internet connection
- Four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities
- One USB 3.0 port to share media from a storage device
- VPN pass-through support
- Fast 802.11ac wireless Wave 2 for high-speed connections to all of your PCs and mobile devices
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly add devices to your network
- Industry standard WPA/WPA2 encryption
- 802.11ac/n/g/b Wireless LAN
- One RJ-11 Broadband port
- One Gigabit WAN port
- Four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- One USB 3.0 port
- Four external dual-band antennas
- ITU G.992.1
- ITU G.992.3
- ITU G.992.5
- ITU-T G.993.1
- ITU-T G.993.2
- 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a, 30a, 35b
Wireless Signal Rate
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11d
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3x
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Multi-language web setup wizard
- DLNA media server support
- Multiple PVC (up to 8)
- Support for IPv6
- Dual active firewall
- VPN pass-through/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
- 802.1p QoS
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.