OnePlus 11 16GB+256GB - Eternal Green (Global Version) 5G Dual SIM Smartphone
The OnePlus 11 5G flagship combines power with effortless elegance. Driven by the most extreme hardware in OnePlus history, dial every possibility up to 11. The OnePlus 11 5G is the Shape of Power.
Feeling flawlessly smooth in your hand, revel in seamless, flowing angles and the interplay of light.
Absolute power. All Shaped up for cloud 9.
Turbocharged by industry-leading hardware, play with power using the Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2, LPDDR5X RAM and up to UFS4.0. Designed for those who are driven to exceed, hypercar-like performance powers your digital journey in the fast lane.
16GB RAM, Rated A for Always Smooth
With up to 16 GB of next-gen LPDDR5X RAM, dial everything up to 11. RAM-Vita compresses apps and intelligently allocates RAM for future-proof fluency.
Keep it 80
Shaped to stay cool
Meet next-gen Cryo-velocity VC Cooling. Thanks to its hexagonal molecule structure, the all-new crystalline-graphene materials keeps the heat away every time you press play.
3rd Gen Hasselblad Camera for Mobile - Hyper-real color, HDR clarity
Seeing is believing with the single most evolved image-taking experience in OnePlus history. When it comes to flagship-level features, three is never a crowd. Triple main camera sensors, proprietary TurboRAW HDR algorithm, and unique Accu-spectrum hardware elevate moments to history.
Color made hyper-real
The all-new Natural Color Calibration with Hasselblad delivers industry-leading color science. Over a billion colors elevate images with 64 times more color information. Stunning 10-bit imagery reduces banding for richer colors, while the Accu-spectrum assistance hardware ensures extreme color accuracy.
Accu-spectrum Light Color Identifier
Witness effortlessly natural, vibrant color using hardware-assisted Natural Color Calibration with Hasselblad. Capture more colors from every scene with accurate and more natural color processing.
Complicated lighting is made simple with exposure and white balance optimization across all 3 cameras.
Shot on OnePlus 11
Center stage on the mainstage
Dolby Vision HDR unlocks cinematic experiences with ultra-vivid picture quality - incredible brightness, contrast and color that brings entertainment to life before your eyes.
Dual "Reality" Speakers
With Dolby Atmos, get ready for an audio tour-de-force. By employing a similar aural structure used in premium laptops, powerful speakers immerse you in our most cinematic audio ever with directional spatial audio.
OxygenOS 13, Inspired by Nature
Every element, every step, is faster, smoother and burdenless. Aquamorphic Design delivers a simplified visual interface based on the unique properties of water. Dive into an ocean of powerful features to enhance your digital quality-of-life. OxygenOS 13 glides like silk with next-gen core stability and enhanced reliability.
For more information: https://www.oneplus.com/us/11
1. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory.
2. Compared to the OnePlus 10 Pro. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Actual performance on the devices may vary. For more details of the mobile platform, please refer to the Qualcomm website:https://www.qualcomm.com/products/application/smartphones/snapdragon-8-series-mobile-platforms/snapdragon-8-gen-2-mobile platform
3. Compared to LPDDR5 RAM. Data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory.
4. Compared to UFS 3.1 ROM. Data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory.
5. The battery charging data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Test date: December 18, 2022. Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commences from 1% with official SUPERVOOC Power Adapter and Smart Rapid Charging Mode turned on. The screen stays off during the entire charging process. 80W SUPERVOOC refers to the output power of the adapter as 80W, actual charging performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions. Actual battery life experienced by users may be affected by environmental factors, including network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, number of recharges, usage habits, device age, and other settings.
6. Battery capacity will be at least 80%. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory.
7. Please turn on the Smart Rapid Charging mode function via phone settings to enjoy the supercharge effect.
8. All data comes from OnePlus test laboratory. Test conducted with a OnePlus 11 device with Dual Wi-Fi Acceleration turned on. Connected to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi bands, this data was measured against the same device connected to a single Wi-Fi band (2.4GHz) on the same router. Supported apps are as follows; WhatsApp, Facebook, Facebook Lite, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Messenger Lite; Telegram, Truecaller, ShareChat, Snapchat, LINE, TikTok, TikTok Lite, MX Player, Likee, VMate 2019, Hotstar, YouTube, JioTV, Amazon Prime Video, Voot, Airtel TV, Netflix, HAGO, PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Firefox, mCent, Amazon India, Flipkart, Shopee, Lazada, Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Twitter, Dailyhunt, UC News, JioNews, SHAREit, MyJio, Where is my Train, PhonePe, Zomato, and MyTelkomsel. Wi-Fi signal-specific criteria; strength of the respective Wi-Fi signal needs to be above -75 dBm; Dual Wi-Fi Acceleration will activate in 2 scenarios; either when Wi-Fi data speed's falls below 200KB/s, with latency more than 220ms OR when (Wi-Fi) data speeds are downloading at a constant rate between 200KB/s and 2MB/s. Actual performance on the devices may vary.
9. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory, and in comparison, to the OnePlus 11 with Dual Wi-Fi Acceleration turned on.
10.Will be deactivated in accordance to legislations in select regions. Feature to be reactivated upon approval via OTA.
11. Feature support may vary, due to regional availability and restrictions in part of the various content streaming providers.
12. Compared to OnePlus 10 Pro. Data comes from OnePlus Test Laboratory.
Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color, dimensions and size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary.
All numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences (based on slight manufacturing variations), software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information. In the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given. For the latest updates, please refer to the product page at oneplus.com/us/11.
Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
RAM + Storage
Size: 6.7" (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Resolution: 3216*1440 (QHD+), 525 ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20.1:9
Refresh Rate: 1-120 Hz dynamic
Type: 120 Hz Super Fluid AMOLED with LTPO
Touch Response Rate: Up to 1000 Hz
Support sRGB, Display P3, 10-bit Color Depth
Cover Glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus
Nature tone display
Video color enhancer
Screen color mode
Color vision enhancement
Screen Color Temperature
Bright HDR video mode
Multi-brightness color calibration
OxygenOS 13.0 based on Android™ 13
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform
128GB UFS 3.1/256GB UFS 4.0
5,000 mAh (Dual-cell 2,500 mAh, non-removable)
Sensor: Sony IMX890
Sensor Size: 1/1.56"
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Lens Quantity: 6P
Optical Image Stabilization: Yes
Electronic Image Stabilization: Yes
Focal Length: 24mm equivalent
Field of View: 84°
Sensor: Sony IMX581
Sensor Size: 1/2"
Lens Quantity: 6P
Field of View: 115°
Portrait Tele Camera
Sensor: Sony IMX709
Sensor Size: 1/2.74"
Optical zoom: 2X
Lens Quantity: 6P
Field of View: 49°
13-channel Accu-spectrum Light-color Identifier
Dual LED Flash
Multi Autofocus (All pixel omni-directional PDAF+CAF)
8K video at 24 fps
4K video at 30/60 fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps
720p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 240 fps, 720p video at 240/480 fps
Time-Lapse: 4K/1080p at 30 fps
Photo Mode, Video Mode, Portait Mode, Night Mode, Pro Mode, Panorama, Movie Mode, Slo-motion, Time-Lapse, Long Exposure, Dual-View Video, Tilt-Shift Mode, Xpan Mode, Auto macro, AI scene enhancement, Master Style Fliters, Retouch, AI Highlight Video, Ultra Steady Pro, Raw Plus file, Google Lens, 10bit Color, High Efficiency Image, etc.
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Electronic Image Stabilization: Yes
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
1080p video at 30 fps, 720p video at 30 fps
Face Unlock, Selfie HDR, Screen Flash, Nightscape Selfie, Face Retouching
Yes (Dual nano-SIM slot)
2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G/5G, Wi-Fi 7, Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax/be
aptX HD, aptX, LDAC, LHDC, AAC, SBC
GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), GLONASS, Galileo (E1+E5a Dual Band), Beidou, A-GPS, QZSS
In-display Fingerprint Sensor
M-sensor Electronic Compass
Ambient Light Sensor
Support standard Type-C earphones
Dual nano-SIM slot
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Dual "Reality" Speakers
Noise cancellation support
Audio Supported Formats
Playback: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, MID, M4A, IMY, AC3, EAC3, EAC3-JOC, AC4
Recording: Wav, AAC. AMR
Video Supported Formats
Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265 (HEVC), AVI, WMV, TS, 3GP, FLV, WEBM
Image Supported Formats
Playback: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WEB, HEIF, HEIC, DNG
Output: JPEG, DNG
In The Box
OnePlus 11 5G
80W SUPERVOOC Power Adapter
Type-A to C Cable
Quick Start Guide
Safety Information and Warranty Card
Screen Protector (pre-applied)
SIM Tray Ejector
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.