OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G (2022) Dual SIM Smartphone
A little more than you'd expect.
Still jacked, but even slimmer
Nord CE 2 still comes with the 3.5mm headphone jack, and it's one of our slimmest phones ever at 7.8mm.
Incomparably fast charging
We've already told you 65W SUPERVOOC is fast. But here's some hard data showing how it works with Nord CE 2's big dual cell battery to outperform phones with higher-rated charging wattage.
Disclaimer: Charging performance results for 65W SUPERVOOC and Warp Charge 30T fast charging are depicted as measured by the OnePlus testing laboratory. Actual charging performance may vary based on usage conditions and other factors. For more details, visit the OnePlus website.
Plug in and win
Nord CE 2 supports fast simultaneous charge-and-play functionality to give you the power you need to keep owning your competition.
Three AI amigos
The 64MP AI triple camera comes loaded with AI features to help that big f/1.79 aperture capture your life with more light, color, and clarity.²
Highlight the low lights
When things get dark, use Nightscape to bring out the color and contrast of your low light shots.
Who needs Rembrandt?
Use Portrait mode to paint your own photographic masterpiece with better edge detection and adjustable background blur. And if you want to make your shots a little dreamier, try our new Bokeh Flare filter.
This chip is wicked smart
Nord CE 2 comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G chipset that uses AI to help you do everything from gaming to shooting photos faster, smoother, and better.
Smooth. Responsive. And so much fun.
Whether you're swiping, tapping, or gaming, the 6.43" 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display makes everything effortlessly smooth and pretty with full HD+ resolution.
Oxygen with a little refresh
One-handed use. Dark mode. An improved always-on display. These are just a few of the awesome features from OxygenOS 11 that you can customize to make Nord CE 2 look and feel the way you want.
For more information: https://www.oneplus.com/uk/nord-ce-2-5g
1. Data on 65W SUPERVOOC comes from the OnePlus testing laboratory. Test date: January 4, 2021. Testing Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commenced from 1% using the official 65W SUPERVOOC fast charger. The screen remained off during the entire charging process. When charging OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G with the 65W SUPERVOOC, it takes 15 minutes to charge the battery from 1% to roughly 65%, which can be used for 16 hours under our DoU (Day of Use) model. The actual performance experienced by users may vary based on specific charging environments and usage conditions.
2. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary based on aspect ratio selected, likewise for video pixels when capturing videos on different modes.
3. Display is characterized by rounded corners and is measured according to a standard rectangle. Display size of OnePlus Nord CE 2 is 6.43 inches. Due to the rounded corners and camera cut-out, the actual visible area will be slightly smaller than said screen size. The display resolution corresponds to a standard rectangle, and the actual effective pixel count of the screen is slightly lower.
4. Comparison was made based on all previous OnePlus models, with the exception of OnePlus 6T.
5. Typical capacity is 4,500mAh. The battery design incorporates two non-removable cells (each rated at 2,250mAh), allowing 65W SUPERVOOC to simultaneously charge both cells at the same time for fast charging.
6. TÜV Rheinland charging safety certification.
7. Support for 5G is subject to actual network speed in your country and region, and may vary between carriers based on the country, region, or the usage environment. The 5G feature provides 5G services in areas where 5G networks are enabled. Actual network speed may vary depending on the carrier of the country and region and user environment.
8. Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color, dimensions and size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary.
All numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus testing laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences (based on slight manufacturing variations), software versions, usage conditions, and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
All comparisons are made based on the performance of previous OnePlus Nord CE models.
Screen simulation pictures may differ from the actual pictures of the device.
Actual battery life is subject to various factors such as the network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, and the total number of charging cycles. Features and product availability vary across markets.
Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information. In the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given. For the latest updates, please refer to the product page on oneplus.com.
Size: 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inches)
Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels 409ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
Refresh Rate: 90Hz
Type: Fluid AMOLED
Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
Support sRGB, Display P3
AI Color Enhancement
OxygenOS based on Android™ 11
MediaTek Dimensity 900
ARM Mali-G68 MC4
4,500mAh (dual-cell 2,250mAh batteries, non-removable)
Main Camera - Rear
Pixel Size: 0.7 µm/64M; 1.4 µm (4 in 1)/16M
Lens Quantity: 6P
Ultra Wide Camera - Rear
Field of View: 119°
Macro Lens - Rear
0.6x - 20x
Multi Autofocus (PDAF+CAF)
4K video at 30 fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps
SLO-MO: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps
Time-Lapse: 1080p video at 30 fps
AI Scene Enhancement, AI Hightlight Video, Dual-view Video, HDR, Nightscape, Portrait mode, Pano, Retouching, Filters
Sensor: Sony IMX471
Pixel Size: 1.0µm
1080p video at 30 fps
1080p video at 60 fps
AI Hightlight Video, Face Unlock, Screen Flash, HDR, Nightscape, Portrait mode, Retouching, Filters
4×4 MIMO, supports up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 13 (1.2Gbps /150Mbps), depending on carrier support
*Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier's network and related service deployment.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4G/5G
Bluetooth 5.2, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC & SBC
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
In-display fingerprint sensor
Ambient light sensor
3.5mm headphone jack
USB 2.0, Type-C
Triple Slot (Dual SIM & microSD)
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Left: Volume key
Right: Power key
Super linear speaker
Noise cancellation support
Audio Supported Formats
Decoder: 3GPP, ALAC, AMR, APE, FLAC, G711-ALAW, G711-MLAW, GSM, MP3, OPUS, RAW, VORBIS, PCM, WMA, AAC
Encoder: 3GPP, AMR, FLAC, AAC, OPUS
Video Supported Formats
Decoder: 3GPP, AV1, H263, H264, H265, MP4V, MPEG2, WMV, VP8, VP9
Encoder: 3GPP, H263, H264, H265, MPEG4, VP8
Image Supported Formats
Decoder: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP, HEIF
Encoder: JPEG, PNG, HEIC
In The Box
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
65W SUPERVOOC power adapter
Cable (supports USB 2.0)
Screen protector (pre-applied)
SIM tray ejector
Red Cable Club membership card
Quick start guide
Safety information and warranty card
1. OnePlus Nord CE 2's software occupies memory (including Android OS and pre-installed apps). Therefore, the available memory of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 is less than the rated value. Storage capacity may vary between software versions and devices.
2. Phone size and weight may vary based on configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.