OPPO A54s (2021) Dual SIM Smartphone
3D Sleek Design Engraved in Shining Elegance
The single-piece 3D curved-edge body features an ultra-thin triple camera setup that radiates a special shine. It's only 190 g light and 8.4 mm thin¹, even with a 5000mAh battery².
High-end Colors Alluring Colors, Dazzling Designs, Crystal Black
Underneath this elegant glossy onyx finish lies a unique, AG frosted matte texture that's only visible under light.
HD+ Eye-care Display, A Large Screen that Cares
A smart AI that cares for your eyes all day long. Too bright outside? Or too dark? No worries, AI Eye-care will automatically adjust your screen's brightness to your environment.
50MP AI Triple Camera³, Triple-powered Pictures
Technology is power. Triple that power, and we present to you:
The union of smart software and quality hardware in a powerful triple-camera setup of a 50MP Main Camera, a 2MP Depth Camera, and a 2MP Macro Camera. Show off your world with stunning pictures.
8MP Front Camera Perfecting Your Selfies
Discover the science of photography: with our 8-megapixel front camera, wider angles mean better views, better selfies. Capture your favourite moments just the way you remember them.
AI Beautification, Enhancing Natural Beauty
Not only can the upgraded AI algorithm naturally enhance skin complexions, but it can also retain the skin's details and adapt to different face shapes-enhancing your unique perfection.
Dazzling Mode: Unstoppable, Vivid Colors
Why waste time editing to enhance color when there's Dazzling Mode? Dazzling Mode's smart color-mapping algorithm reproduces colors as you see them: naturally vibrant, beautifully vivid. No more dull colors.
- Dazzling Mode on
- Dazzling Mode off
Bokeh Filters, Unleash Your Inner Artist
Whether it's natural landscapes, city photoshoots, or your favorite person, simply choose from our set of 15 filters, which includes 7 brand-new designs, and let the software do the rest.
5000mAh Long-lasting Battery
The Power to Stay Online
Get ready for 21.14 hours of Youtube. Only 5% left? Text on WhatsApp for 1.10 hours on Super Power Saving Mode4. Super Nighttime Standby Mode5 will reduce power consumption by 1.32% at night.
Charge Safely, More than Ever
On top of our current safety protocols, we added the Optimized Night Charge to control overnight charging while Charging Temperature Control controls charging currents. Features a USB Type-C port.
System Booster6: Less Lags, More Fun
Built with a large 4GB + 128 GB storage and a specially designed System Booster. Systems are optimized to last longer, with faster downloads, faster processing, less lagging, and more.
Convenient in-game message viewing with Bullet Notifications.
Float one app on top of another for efficient multitasking.
Quality Control, Our Devotion to Quality
1. The typical thickness of OPPO A54s is about 8.4mm and the typical weight is about 190g. Product size and weight may vary due to configurations, manufacturing process, and measurements. Refer to actual product for actual specifications.
2. The battery's typical capacity is 5000mAh, with a minimum capacity of 4890mAh.
3. The A54s's rear camera has 50MP and 2MP (Macro) and 2MP (Depth). In default mode, the 50MP main camera produces 4080x3072 resolution images. The front camera is 8MP.
4. Super Power Saving Mode's standby time simulates six applications selected and running in Super Power Saving Mode. Individual application standby times assume that no other apps are selected and/or running in Super Power Saving Mode.
5. In the simulated tests of Super Nighttime Standby Mode, from 23:00 to 07:00, the Always-On Display only consumes about 1.32% battery over an 8-hour period.
6. "Less lagging" does not mean absolutely no freezing. Due to varying network environments, user habits, and other factors, the actual user experience may differ.
7. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier changes.
8. All data comes from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific product version.
9. All product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for accuracy.
10. Images are for illustrative purposes only. No partnership or cooperation with third-party brands is implied.
Device model number
SIM type (Standard Mini/Micro)
Dual SIM/Single SIM
1 x Handset;
1 x Charger;
1 x USB Type-C Cable;
1 x Headset;
1 x SIM Ejector Tool;
1 x Safety Guide with Warranty Card;
1 x Quick Guide;
1 x Protective Case;
1 x Pre-applied Screen Protector.
Calling & Messaging
Predictive text messaging
Picture messaging (MMS)
Video messaging (MMS)
ISP Email (POP/IMAP)
Stand alone email app included (i.e. not Gmail)
*Basic MS Exchange Email support
**Enhanced MS Exchange Email support
NZ Emergency Mobile Alerts
Bluetooth voice dialling
HD Voice capable
HD Voice enabled
Hearing aid compatibility
Hands-free speaker phone
Size and type
6.5" LCD, HD+, multi-touch display
Hardware, Software and Memory
OS type and version
ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
Support for OTA updates
Main processor type/speed MHz
MediaTek Helio G35,
Octa-core, Up to 2.3GHz
Graphics processor type/speed MHz
IMG GE8320 @680MHz
System memory (RAM)
On-board user memory
User accessible memory
Expandable memory type
Maximum Expandable Memory
Secondary noise cancellation mic
Side fingerprint sensor, geomagnetic sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gravity sensor, and step counting function supported.
IP rating (if applicable)
60+ ,English, Simplified Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, and many other foreign languages
Web browser (direct to internet)
FM Radio (is headset antenna reqd.)
Supported. Headset antenna required.
Pre installed content
Soloop, Facebook, Google Suite
Google Play Store
Headset jack size/type
Rear facing (primary) camera/s resolution & type) (e.g. 12MP wide angle)
50MP (f/1.8) Main + 2MP (f/2.4) Macro + 2MP (f/2.4) Portrait Lens
Front facing (secondary) camera/s resolution & type
Video capable (max resolution/fps)
Rear Cameras: 1080P/720P@30FPS,
Front Camera: 1080P/720P @30FPS
Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)
Digital zoom by X times
Optical zoom by X times
Flash type (dual tone/front and rear facing)
Rear single-tone LED
Primary Maps application
Navigation turn-by-turn spoken word
Google Maps Navigation
Device size (h x w x d)mm
Charge time (Watts)
About 200min (10W)
UN Packing Number
UN Packing Section
PI967, Section 2
UN Packing Description
Installed in Equipment
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.