OPPO Find X5 5G Dual SIM Smartphone
OPPO Find X5 5G Dual SIM Smartphone 8GB+256GB - White
A Timeless Material for a Timeless Design
OPPO Find X5's streamlined curve is made possible with frosting matte glass, creating a silky gloss which feels incredible to touch. The 75° slope offers the optimal curve for illuminating the body in sunlight or shadow.
Record Memorable Moments in Any Light
Co-developed with Hasselblad - When Classic Meets the Future
OPPO and Hasselblad have come together to co-develop Hasselblad Camera for Mobile. On top of Natural Colour Calibration[5, experience the iconic leaf shutter sound and XPan mode in Find X5.
Hasselblad Natural Colours
Hasselblad Natural Colour Calibration provides more natural and accurate colours.
With the UI and iconic leaf shutter sound, the unique experience of Hasselblad Camera for Mobile is in the palm of your hand.
Meet the classic XPan
Capture cinematic panoramas and vintage-style photos in the legendary XPan format.
Experience the golden age of photography embraced by the future.
AI Scene Enhancement 2.0
Spectacular photos on autopilot.
1 Billion Colours
Store your memories in 10 bit and capture the true colours of the world.
Stretch your canvas to craft wider shots and stunning new perspectives.
Bionic Eye Protection
Dynamic dimming speeds that follow the sensitivity of human eyes have been added to the 8192-level dimming curve of the screen. Enjoy your digital life in comfort everywhere you go.
Peak performance with up to 1,600 charging cycles, offering double the charging cycles of most phones.
Get Immersed in Virtual Worlds with Games That Never Stop
Gain the edge in every game. Quick Startup gets you into your favourite games faster, while AI Frame Rate Stabiliser then makes sure that you never miss a shot.
ColorOS 12.1 - Futuristic 3D Design
Reimagined icons with added touches of shadow appear three-dimensional, while the overall style is more translucent with added depth.
Super Recorder - Make audio more visual
Take a snap of the presentation deck and insert it at the perfect point. With smarter note taking comes smarter outcomes.
For more information: https://www.oppo.com/nz/smartphones/series-find-x/find-x5/
1. With the HDR Fusion algorithm, MariSilicon X Imaging NPU can, theoretically, reach a dynamic range of up to 20 bit in RAW fields.
2. 4K Ultra Night Video mode supports video shooting at 30fps.
3. Binaural Recording is supported on OPPO Find X5 when recording videos with OPPO Enco X2.
4. Ultra Dark Video will be automatically triggered when the brightness is below 5 lux.
5. Hasselblad Natural Colour Calibration runs on Pro Mode of the camera.
6. OPPO Find X5's 50MP camera captures images in 10-bit, with 1.07 billion colours.
7. The OPPO Find X5's rear ultra-wide camera has an angle of 110.3°.
8. The 10-bit colour depth display can capture around 1.07 billion colours.
9. JNCD, Just Noticeable Colour Difference, refers to the bare minimum colour difference that the human eye can perceive. JNCD on OPPO Find X5 is about 0.4 under Natural Mode.
10. On OPPO Find X5, O1 Ultra Vision Engine can be applied on videos with resolution of 720p and below on Instagram and YouTube.
11. OPPO Find X5 introduced 8192-level dimming of the screen, offering up to 12 brightness adjusting solutions to match the pupil zooming speeds in different light shifting conditions.
12. The data of Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 888 is from Qualcomm® official website.
13. 4800mAh is the typical capacity. The rated capacity is 4680mAh. OPPO Find X5 uses two 2400mAh series-connected cells (2340mAh is the rated capacity of each cell), powering the phone with a total capacity of 4800mAh.
14. The data of charging cycles was obtained from laboratory testing.
15. The charging data of 80W SUPERVOOCTM was obtained through laboratory testing. Actual charging time may vary.
16. The vapour chamber area of OPPO Find X5 is around 3,161 mm².
17. Quick Startup can support Among Us, Candy Crush Saga, Coin Master, RoV, SAKURA School Simulator, LOL, Ludo King, Talking Tom Hero Dash, Baby Panda World and Battle Warship on OPPO Find X5. AI Frame Rate Stabilizer can support PUBG and Genshin Impact on OPPO Find X5.
18. Minimum computer configuration requirements for Multi-Screen Connect: Windows 10 18362 or later; Intel i3 2.4GHz processor and above; must support Wi-Fi Direct function, a network card driver from October 2018 or newer; must support Bluetooth protocol 4.1 or higher.
19. All of the product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
20. Information in this product description comes from OPPO's technical parameters, as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual product specifications may vary slightly depending on test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
Size and Weight
about 160.3 mm
about 72.6 mm
about 8.7 mm
about 196 g
*Note: Phone weight may vary slightly depending on the product configurations, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
RAM and ROM Capacities
8 GB + 256 GB
LPDDR5 @ 3200 MHz 4 x 16 bits
UFS3.1 @ 2 Lanes HS-Gear4
Phone Storage Card
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
Maximum: 120 Hz
Touch Sampling Rate
Maximum: 240 Hz
Vivid mode: 97% NTSC/100% DCI-P3 (Typical)
Gentle mode: 71% NTSC/100% sRGB (Typical)
1.07 billion colours (10-bit)
Default peak brightness (typical) measured when the full screen is illuminated: 500 nits
Peak brightness (typical) measured with increasing excitation intensity: 800 nits
Peak brightness (typical) measured when only part of the screen is illuminated: 1000 nits
Brightness level: 8192
Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™
50MP Main Camera: f/1.8; FOV 84°; 6P lens; AF supported; closed-loop focus motor; OIS supported
50MP Ultra-wide Angle Camera: f/2.2; FOV 110°; 7P lens; AF supported; closed-loop focus motor; 4 cm marco photography supported
13MP Telephoto camera:f/2.4; FOV 45°; 5P lens; AF supported
32MP Front Camera: f/2.4; FOV 81°; 5P lens
Rear: Photo, Video, Night, Pro, Panorama, Portrait, Time-lapse, Slow-motion, Text scanner, Hi-Res, Movie, Long exposure, Dual-view video, Sticker, and Google Lens
Front: Night, Video, Image, Portrait, Panorama, Time-lapse, Dual-view video, and Sticker
Rear Camera: 4K (30fps/60fps), 1080P (30fps/60fps), and 720P (30fps/60fps)
Video Slo-mo: 1080P (240fps) and 720P (480fps)
Ultra Steady Video: 1080P (60fps)
Video optical zoom: 4K (30fps), 1080P (30fps/60fps), 720P (30fps/60fps)
Supports 1080P/720P (30fps) (Default: 1080P(30fps))
Supports video stabilisation (1080P/720P (30fps)).
*Video zoom or slow motion is not supported by the front camera.
MariSilicon X Imaging NPU
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile PlatformLicensed by Qualcomm
CPU Speed Cores
2 × 2340 mAh/18.11 Wh (min)
2 × 2400 mAh/18.57 Wh (typ)
* Note: Two series-connected cells, equivalent to a total capacity of 4800 mAh
80W SUPERVOOCTM, SuperVOOCTM 2.0, SuperVOOCTM, VOOC 3.0, PD(9V/2A), QC(9V/2A), 30W AIRVOOCTM, 10W Reverse Wireless Charging
Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor, Colour temperature sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gravity sensor, Gyroscope, and Pedometer
SIM Card Type
* eSIM support depends on carriers
Regions that do not support dual SIM cards: Australia (Telstra and Optus)
* Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/, Wi-Fi 2.4G/5.1G/5.6G/5.8G
Supports Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi tethering, and Simultaneous Dual Band (Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 2×2 + Wi-Fi 5 GHz 2×2); supports Wi-Fi 5 GHz 160 MHz
Supports 2×2 MIMO and 8 spatial-stream sounding MU-MIMO
Bluetooth Audio Codec
SBC, AAC, APTX HD, LDAC, APTX
Supports reading from and writing to 13.56 MHz NFC cards
Supports NFC-SIM card (Only supported for SIM 1) and HCE (such as Google Pay)
ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
Built-in GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS positioning systems supported
BeiDou: B1I + B1C
AGPS, Wi-Fi, Cellular, Digital compass
Google Maps and other third-party map apps are supported
In the Box
Phone x 1
Charger x 1
USB Data Cable x 1
SIM Ejector Tool x 1
Safety Guide x1
Quick Start Guide x 1
Protective Case x 1
Migrate Adaptor x 1
Exclusive Service Card x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are colored or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.