OPPO A96 4G Dual SIM Smartphone
- Bigger, Faster and in Control
- 33W SUPERVOOC™ +
- 5000mAh Battery
A 5000mAh battery gives you the power to thrive in life. Need a top-up before a long video call? 33W SUPERVOOC™ gives you 50% more power in just 26 minutes. Feel the power, feel in control.
Reassuring Recharges - Optimised Night Charging
Sleep peacefully with AI night charge protection. It won't overcharge at night, and it allows your battery to retain its youth. The USB port has also undergone 20,000 Plug-In Tests, and its anti-burnout protection ensures reliably safe recharging.
Fuller, Smoother Colour - 90Hz Colour-Rich Punch-Hole Display
Enjoy bright, captivating images on a 96% NTSC wide colour gamut display. Watch movies and play immersive games that run smooth as silk thanks to the 90Hz refresh rate. Adaptive Refresh Technology also provides sleek performance while saving power. Now you can indulge in your digital life for longer.
- 16.73cm(6.59'') Screen Size
- 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Adaptive Refresh Rate Technology
- 90Hz Colour-Rich Punch-Hole Display
Decorated with a million nano-level star diamonds, OPPO A96 dazzles and changes colour from different angles. It also has a premium build that will withstand the test of time.
- Darkly fascinating, like the sky on a clear night.
- Dazzling Design, Stunning Aesthetics
- OPPO Glow Design
Quality - Safe from Scratches
OPPO A96 glides through life without collecting marks or fingerprints. Whether on the commute or when going for a run, this phone is safe from scratches. Premium design, premium durability.
Handle Life's Knocks with OPPO Enduring Quality
OPPO only delivers reliable products. OPPO A96 is IP5X dust resistant, IPX4 water resistant, and has passed thousands of environment tests, drop tests, and more. This is a mobile device that was built for your everyday life, and whatever comes with it.
- OPPO A96 has passed:
- 28,000 Times Micro Drop Tests
- 1 Metre Drop Test
- -15C and 55C Extreme Environment Test
Smoother Processing of Your Apps and Memories
Super RAM&ROM, RAM Expansion6 and Qualcomm® Snapdragon™
The super RAM&ROM and octa-core processor is built for lag-free smoothness.
While further RAM expansion allows multiple apps to run at lightning speed. With less memory frag, you can also collect more memories in a single tap.
Exceptional Entertainment Experience
Bask in the colourful glow of OPPO A96's slick screen. Dual speakers deliver an acoustic feast to immerse yourself in. While the high refresh rate and System Booster can keep the fun fluid and fast.
Capture Precious Moments with Precise Clarity
Never Miss a Shot
Dual high resolution cameras accurately capture all your memorable moments, clearly and brightly even in challenging conditions.
AI Natural Retouching
Natural, truer reflections of your personal beauty.
360° Fill Light
Light up the night and capture brighter smiles.
Allows you to take brightened night shots with atmospheric blur.
Now with Upgraded ColorOS 11.1
ColorOS is now lighter, smoother and more intimate.
Three-Finger Translate With Google Lens
Take screenshots with free templates and translate in a single click.
Smoother switching between multiple applications.
1. 5000mAh is the typical value of battery capacity. The rated capacity is 4880mAh.
2. The data presented on this page comes from OPPO technical specifications, as well as test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, testing environment, and device version.
3. 90Hz refresh rate may not adapt to all mobile phone usage scenarios.
4. Screen size is measured diagonally.
5. OPPO A96 achieves the industry standard of IPX4 under the laboratory setting condition. Do not charge a wet phone. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
6. RAM Expansion converts available ROM to virtual RAM. OPPO A96 supports up to 5GB extended RAM. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
7. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
8. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for actual specifications.
9. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. For instance,RAM/ROM availability may vary depending on country or carrier.
10. Shooting of scene image is affected by the ambient light. Actual performance may vary depending on the ambient lighting condition.
Size and Weight
about 164.4 mm
about 75.7 mm
about 8.5 mm (Sunset Blue)
about 8.4 mm (Starry Black)
About 191 g
* Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
RAM and ROM Capacities
8 GB + 128 GB
LPDDR4x @ 2133 MHz, 4 x 16-bit
UFS2.2 @ 2 Lanes HS-Gear3
Phone Storage Card
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
6.59 inches (16.73 cm)
2412 x 1080 (FHD+)
Options: 60 Hz/90 HZ
5-level adaption supported
Touch Sampling Rate
Maximum/Default: 180 Hz (5 fingers)
96% NTSC/100% DCI-P3
16.7 million colours (8-bit)
Normal mode: 480 nits (Typical)
High brightness mode: 600 nits (Typical)
PC + PMMA board
50MP, f/1.8, FOV 77°, 5P lens, AF
2MP, f/2.4, FOV 88.8°, 3P lens, FF
Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0, FOV 79.3°, 5P lens
Photo, Video, Night, Expert, Panorama, Portrait, Time-lapse, Sticker, Slow-motion, Text scanner, Extra HD, and Google Lens
Photo, Video, Panoramic, Portrait, Night, Time-lapse, Sticker
Rear camera: 1080P@30 fps (default) and 720P@30 fps
Video zoom: 1080P@30 fps
EIS not supported
Front camera: 1080P@30 fps and 720P@30 fps (default)
*Retouching turned on
Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
CPU Speed Cores
8 cores, up to 2.4 GHz
Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU 610 @ 1.1 GHz
Optical proximity sensor
Ambient light sensor
SIM Card Type
* Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n;
WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G;
Supports Wi-Fi Display and Wi-Fi tethering
Bluetooth Audio Codec
Supports SBC, AAC, APTX, APTX HD, and LDAC
Supports reading and writing to 13.56 MHz NFC cards
Supports AndroidBeam (Peer-to-peer mode)
Supports HCE and NFC-SIM card (Only supported for card 1)
GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
Wi-Fi, Mobile network, and Electronic compass
Google Maps and other third-party map apps are supported.
In the Box
Phone x 1
USB cable x 1
Charger x 1
SIM ejector tool x 1
Protective case x 1
Quick start guide x 1
Warranty card x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are coloured or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.