OPPO Find N2 Flip 5G Dual SIM 8GB+256GB - Black Foldable Smartphone
Discover the tech-savvy, style statement phone that lets you see more in a snap. The larger cover screen expands your view with innovative features, whilst the foldable design reimagines photography possibilities, all in a gorgeous and flawless design that you can pop in your pocket.
Pocket-Sized Design Perfection
Folds to the Largest View
Industry-Leading Hinge for Ultimate Crease Control
Hasselblad Camera for Mobile
All-Day Battery Life and 44W SUPERVOOC Flash Charge
Style in a Snap
Brilliant black like the deepest night sky provides exquisite elegance, with gentle waves on the hinge making a style statement.
Compact Design Pocket Portable
This super compact phone folds to fit even in tight trousers or tiny bags, so you get big screen convenience without having to make space for a large phone.
Keep Folding Flawlessly
Have confidence that your amazing folding phone will continue to perform throughout its life. The phone stays tough after 400,000 folding tests, and has better crease control than alternatives.
FlexForm Mode - Flex Your Hands-Free
Find your perfect angle as FlexForm Mode holds the phone in your chosen position, leaving your hands free. Dive into a relaxing binge-watch, take video calls and capture scroll-stopping pictures or footage as if you had a built-in tripod.
See the Bigger Picture
The generous 3.26" cover screen is the largest of its kind, giving you more room to play. The vertical layout offers intuitive and seamless viewing, whilst the screen is customisable with lots of time-saving shortcuts.
Interactive Pets - Get Your Digital Pet
Choose an interactive digital pet, from 5 different animals, yours to play with in quiet moments. Listening to your fave tune? Your pet rocks out with you. Grabbing a quick selfie? Your pet takes one too. Say hi to the new furry friend in your phone.
Cover Screen Bitmoji AOD - Your Always-on Alter Ego
Your cover screen holds loads of great surprises in the Always-On Display, from convenient information to your Bitmoji avatar, the mini "digital you" who might pop up with an umbrella when it rains or push up zzzzs when you turn in for the night.
GIF Wallpaper - It's a GIF-T
Showcase your favourite GIF of the moment on your cover screen. Add animated animal antics, epic movie moments and more as your wallpaper, swapping them over to suit your mood.
Quick Reply - Keep Conversation Flowing
There's no need to flip open your phone, hit your friends back in an instant from your cover screen with pre-set text or emojis.
Smart Widgets - Functionality at Your Fingertips
Whether it's your camera at your fingertips or access to the forecast so you're dressed for the weather, customise your cover screen to supply the information and functionality you need.
One-Swipe Display - One Swipe, Twice the Efficiency
Swipe your payment code displayed on your main screen to instantly flip it to your cover screen. Power up your productivity and let the multitasking magic begin.
Quick High-Res Selfie - Amp up Your Image
Double-click your volume button and your camera springs to life. With almost no crop on your preview, what you see is what you'll get. Need extra detail? Selfies are now possible with the powerful rear camera for extra wow factors.
FlexForm Selfie, Hands-Free Selfies
Lose that intrusive "selfie arm" from your images. Simply angle your self-supporting phone and take a picture with a gesture, no tripod, no pressing the shutter button.
Waist-Level Framing - Low Angle, High Style, Zero Effort
Unleash your inner fashion photographer as you use the preview frame as a waist-level viewfinder, snapping stylish low-angle snaps without the tiring bend in your back.
DV Recording, Let's Go Retro
Your flexible folding phone doubles as a DV video recorder, giving a super fun retro shooting experience that creates jaw-dropping footage you'll just have to share.
44W SUPERVOOC, Ready in a Flash
The powerful 44W SUPERVOOCTM flash charge gets you ready to rock again in no time.
- 23 minutes charge to 50% battery
4300mAh Large Battery, All Day Staying Power
A big battery and loads of energy efficiency tech deliver a phone with serious staying power, so you can live life to the full.
- 20 hours Video streaming
- 16 hours Social media
- 6 hours Video call
MediaTek Dimensity 9000+, Ultimate Performance, Increased Stamina
Whether you're watching, listening, filming, chatting or gaming, do more for longer. The flagship 5G chip uses less power, whilst still delivering the ultimate in performance on CPU and graphics.
1. Largest view refers to Find N2 Flip’s 3.26” cover screen. As of February 2023, the 3.26” cover screen is the largest among all vertical foldable smartphones.
2. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
3. Certified by TÜV Rheinland through testing conducted under laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary with differences in testing environments.
4. After folding the phone for 24 hours, Find N2 Flip is able to stand on its own when unfolded at any angle between 45-110 degrees. The angle may vary depending on differences in phone usage time or individual devices.
5. FlexForm experience refers to when the phone is half-folded, the application will automatically split into two parts: the upper half is mainly for display and the lower half is for control. As of December 2022, it supports WhatsApp and ZOOM video calls, YouTube video streaming, OPPO Camera, Clock, Calculator, and Recording.
6. Screen size is measured diagonally. The actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners. Please refer to the actual product.
7. One-Swipe Display only supports some applications. For specific support information, please consult your local retailer and refer to the actual product.
8. Needs to be manually turned on in the camera settings.
9. It is not recommended to record videos continuously for a long time, which may cause experience problems. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs (35?), Find N2 Flip can record videos continuously for about 25 minutes.
10. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual charging time may vary depending on differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
11. OPPO Find N2 Flip battery capacity is 3110mAh + 1190mAh(typical value).
12. Data is based on tests performed in OPPO labs and may vary depending on the product software version and test environment.
13. Screen size is measured diagonally. The actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole. Users can choose different refresh rates in the settings, up to 120Hz.
14. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is provided by OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
15. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. Actual UI may be different.
Size and Weight
Expanded: about 166.2mm
Folded: about 85.5mm
Expanded: about 75.2mm
Folded: about 75.2mm
Expanded: about 7.45mm
Folded: about 16.02mm
* Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
RAM and ROM Capacities
8GB + 256GB
Supported (reverse charging with OTG)
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
6.8 inches (diagonal line)/cover screen: 3.26 inches
86.48% (AA of display to phone's overall area)
Main screen: FHD+(2520×1080)
Secondary screen: (720×382)
Main screen: 120Hz, LTPO variable-frequency display, Min 1Hz
Secondary screen: 60Hz, Min 30Hz
Touch Sampling Rate
Main screen: 240Hz (5 fingers)
Secondary screen: 120Hz (5 fingers)
Vivid mode: 97% NTSC/100% DCI-P3
Gentle mode: 70% NTSC/100% sRGB
16.7 million (8-bit)
Main screen: 403 PPI
Secondary screen: 250 PPI
Main screen/Secondary screen: 500/500nits (Typical)
Main screen/Secondary screen: Max 1200/800nits in the sunlight
Brightness in an area: 1600nits on the main screen and 900nits on the secondary screen
50MP Main Camera: f/1.8; FOV 86°; 7P lens; AF supported; capable of AF; closed-loop focus motor; incapable of OIS
8MP Ultra-wide Angle Camera: f/2.2; FOV 112°; 5P lens; incapable of AF
32MP; f/2.4; FOV 90°; 5P lens, capable of AF; open-loop focus motor, incapable of OIS
Rear: Night, Video, Photo, Portrait, Pro, Panorama, Movie, Slow-motion, Time-lapse, Sticker, AI ID Photo, Text Scanner, XPAN, Google Lens
Front: Night, Video, Photo, Portrait, Panorama, Time-lapse, Sticker, AI ID Photo, Fill Light
Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080@60fps/30fps, 720P@60fps/30fps;
Video image stabilization: EIS, 1080P@60fps, 4K@30fps;
Video zoom: 4K@30fps;
Slow-motion mode: 1080P@240fps, 720P@480fps;
Movie mode: 1080p@30fps;
Time-lapse mode: 1080p@30fps, with the time-lapse speed of 10X (10X, 60X, 120X, 480X, and 960X)
Max 1080P/720P@30fps, default 1080P@30fps (Beauty enabled)
CPU Speed Cores
Arm Mali-G710 MC10 GPU
4190mAh (Min)/4300mAh (Typical)
44W SUPERVOOCTM, PD (9V/1.5A), QC (9V/1.5A)
Color temperature sensor
Ambient light sensor
Dual proximity sensors
SIM Card Type
* eSIM support depends on carriers
* Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
2.4GHz, 5.1GHz, 5.8GHz
Bluetooth v5.3 and BLE
Bluetooth Audio Codec
SBC, AAC, APTX HD, LDAC
* NFC support depends on the regions
* at least three generations of android OS upgrades and four years of security updates from the launch date
BeiDou, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC
GPS: L1+L5; GALILEO: E1+E5a; BeiDou: B1I+B1C+B2a; QZSS: L1+L5
Assisted GPS (A-GPS); WLAN and cellular network positioning; electronic compass
Amap, third-party maps, Baidu Maps, Google Maps
In the Box
Phone x 1
Charger x 1
USB Data Cable x 1
SIM Ejector Tool x 1
Safety Guide x 1
Quick Guide x 1
Protective Case x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are colored or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.