Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G Snapdragon 865 Edition 6GB+128GB - Cloud Navy Dual SIM Smartphone
This is Galaxy S20 FE.
This is the phone for people who want it all. We listened to you, the fans, and what we've created is a phone that leaves compromise behind. This is the phone tailor-made for fans of all kinds. So whether you're a fan of photography, gaming, or filling your feed with all that inspires you, we put together the ultimate combination of S20 innovation. This is the phone that gives you what you want, to do more of what you love.
Shades to make the rainbow jealous
Your phone almost never leaves your hand, so it should be a seamless addition to your style. Choose from a wide range of on-trend hues with a sleek matte finish, from big and bold to subtle and classic.*1
All eyes on the Infinity-O Display
Upgrade your view. The 6.5" Full HD+ Infinity-O Display has barely-there bezels surrounding the flat edges, and a small punch hole for the camera.*2 Meaning a more immersive screen that makes your gaming, streaming, and video calling way more fun.
The pro-grade, triple lens camera
Three cameras on the rear let you get that professional, #nofilter-worthy shot with ease. Frame up the scene with the Wide-angle Camera, then go wider with the Ultra Wide Camera or zoom in up with 3x Optical Zoom on the Telephoto Camera.
Go from the crowd to the front row
Get VIP access even from the back row - 30X Space Zoom lets you zoom from one side of the room to the other. The combination of 3x Optical Zoom and 30x Super Resolution Zoom let you get a close-up on the scene without moving your feet.*3, 4
Our biggest dual pixel sensor for vivid, clear night photos
With bigger pixels and enhanced camera AI, the rear camera on Galaxy S20 FE adjusts to pull in light even when it's dark so your shots come out detailed and colourful.*5 It also shoots multiple frames at once, processing them into one clear nighttime photo.
Shoot it once, get multiple options. All enabled by AI
Single Take turns you into a pro-level content creator with one tap of the shutter. Shoot for up to 15 seconds and then let your phone do the work. Once it's done, head to the Gallery to discover a variety of videos, photos, and more.*6
Move from selfies to self-portraits
When there's a 32MP Front Camera, your selfies and vlogs are taken to a whole new level. Be the star of the shot and enjoy more detail in your photos and videos.
All-Day Intelligent Battery so you can play for hours on end
Live your life without worrying where you can plug in your phone. The 4500mAh (typical) battery gives your phone the juice it needs to outlast your day, and it's intelligent enough to save its power for when you really need it.*7, 8
The phone that thinks faster than fast
Take full advantage of fast data speeds and cloud-based content with our latest S20 chipset innovation and 6GB of RAM.*9 All this plus the enhanced NPU takes performance to a new level, so switching from app to app is seamless, livestreams come through clear, and you've got power enabling you to game on to victory.
Space for thousands of photos and videos*10
With 128GB built in and the ability to store up to 1TB more on a microSD card, the only limit to what you can store is what you can create and download.
*MicroSD card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.
Protect from splashes, raindrops, and dust
Rated IP68 for water and dust resistance, this phone stands up to 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.*11 So it's fine to keep on playing and capturing if your phone gets a little wet.
1. Colour availability may vary depending on country or carrier.
2. Measured diagonally, Galaxy S20 FE's screen size is 6.5" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
3. Supports approximately 3x optical zoom with 76mm focal length.
4. 30X Space Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
5. Galaxy S20 FE dual pixel sensor size is 1.8µm.
6. The format and amount of Single Take results may differ based on original capture. Single Take requires a minimum of 3 seconds of shooting, up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
7. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4370mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
8. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2020.08.31-2020.09.09 in UK with pre-release versions of SM-G780, SM-G781 under default setting using LTE and 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
9. 6GB RAM availability may vary by country or carrier.
10. For 128GB storage, you can store about 25,000 photos for 4MB and about 1,600 videos for 63.75MB. Actual number of photos and videos that can be stored depends on your camera setting. Storage space simulation exclusive of pre-installed software and applications. Actual storage space may vary by country, model, file size, and format. MicroSD card sold separately.
11. Galaxy S20 FE is rated as IP68. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.
For more information: https://www.samsung.com/nz/smartphones/galaxy-s20/galaxy-s20-fe/
Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Virtual Proximity Sensing
2.8GHz, 2.4GHz, 1.8GHz
164.0mm (6.5" full rectangle) / 160.9mm (6.3" rounded corners)
Resolution (Main Display)
1080 x 2400 (FHD+)
Technology (Main Display)
Colour Depth (Main Display)
Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple)
12.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 8.0 MP
Rear Camera - F Number (Multiple)
F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.4
Rear Camera - Auto Focus
Rear Camera - OIS
Rear Camera - Zoom
Optical Zoom at 3x , Digital Zoom up to 30x
Front Camera - Resolution
Front Camera - F Number
Front Camera - Auto Focus
Rear Camera - Flash
Video Recording Resolution
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps
960fps @HD, 240fps @FHD
External Memory Support
MicroSD (Up to 1TB)
USB 3.2 Gen 1
GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM
Smart Switch (PC version)
Dimension (HxWxD, mm)
159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4
Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours)
Up to 15
Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours)
Up to 14
Video Playback Time (Hours, Wireless)
Up to 19
Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical)
Audio Playback Time (Hours, Wireless)
Up to 81
Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours)
Up to 32
Audio and Video
Video Playing Format
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Video Playing Resolution
UHD 8K (7680 x 4320)@60fps
Audio Playing Format
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DFF, DSF, APE
Services and Applications
Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Fit2, Galaxy Fit e, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Fit2, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear IconX (2018)
Samsung DeX Support
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.