Vivo Y21 Dual SIM Smartphone
Styled For Everyone
Specially designed with a thin compact body that's sure to elevate your style. Sporting sleeker lines with subtle curves to complement its exterior for an exceptionally clean and minimalist look.
Twinkle, Twinkle, Magical Star - Diamond Glow
Designed to dazzle as meticulously cut diamonds do. The rear texture will shine bright with eternal brilliance.
Uninterrupted Entertainment for the Ultimate Viewing Experience
The 6.51-inch HD+ Halo Display offers an enhanced sense of immersion with a cinematic viewing experience. Watch everything you love in high definition with added Eye Protection1 that filters out blue light, so you can view in comfort.
Power and Unlock with Side Touch + Face Wake
Plus, there's Face Wake so you can unlock your phone with just a glance.
5000mAh Battery + 18W Fast Charge
Don't forget with reverse charging4 you can turn your phone into a mobile power bank for other devices.
Extended Memory 2.0
Multi-task with ease. Y21 is loaded with 4GB5 of Memory for a fluid and seamless smartphone experience. As if that's not enough, Extended Memory 2.0 makes use of up to 1GB6 of unused Storage space, so you can switch between your favorite apps even more quickly.
For storage, you have 64GB of space which can be expanded up to 1TB7. That's definitely more than enough for all your apps, videos and pictures. When it's time for a game, trust the octa-core processor to deliver ferocious power and an enjoyable experience.
AI Rear Camera System
There's power in the trunk. Y21 sports an AI Rear Camera System supported by a wide range of features, including Face Beauty, mesmerising filters and bokeh for added depth. Capture every adventure, day or night.
Super Macro Camera
Discover a whole new world of tiny mysteries with a focus that draws as close as 4cm, so you can capture what others might miss.
Stunning Portraits with Beautiful Filters
Capture stunning selfies with Portrait Mode. The 8MP front camera with Stylised Beauty algorithm delivers unbelievable self portraits letting your natural beauty shine! You will have an inescapable, radiant glow, no matter how bright or dim it is.
Elevate your Photography Game with Personalised Portrait Mode
Wherever you are, style your portraits with filters and powerful features such as Pose Master. Shoot and edit with endless possibilities so that every portrait created raises the bar in creativity.
Super HDR. See More in the Dark
When it comes to mastering backlit scenes, Y21 is your secret weapon. Super HDR automatically accentuates colours in highlights, while sharpening details in shadows, for a final image that is harmonious across every inch.
Game On with Multi-Turbo 5.0
vivo Multi-Turbo 5.0 brings data connection, system processor speed and power-saving performance to a whole new level. A cooling solution across four components8 keeps Y21 cool even in intense combat.
Level Up with Ultra Game Mode
Next gen Ultra Game Mode offers a full sensory gaming experience, so you can eliminate all distractions with a dedicated easy-to-reach menu.
A New Funtouch OS Simplicity and Utter Sophistication
Funtouch OS 11.1 (based on Android 11) is a breath of fresh air. Its clean design aesthetic and touch controls are delightfully simple and practical, bringing you an invigorating user experience.
EasyShare lets you clone and transfer all the data* on your old phone to your new phone with ease. Switching phones is now simple. Plus you can use the tool to share movies or music with friends. This is what smart living is all about.
iManager, Your Mobile Butler
iManager, the mobile butler for all vivo users, will attend to your every need. It can free up phone space, bring enhanced security and consistently give you the best user experience through a rich collection of management tools.
1. Eye Protection Mode must be enabled for the blue light filtering function to work.
2. The typical battery capacity is 5000 mAh, and the rated battery capacity is 4910 mAh.
3. Y21 is equipped with a vivo standard charger (power adapter 9V/2A), and supports up to 18W Fast Charge. Charging data is obtained from vivo labs. The actual charging power is dynamically adjusted as the scene changes, and subject to actual use.
4. Reverse charging requires an OTG cable which needs to be purchased separately.
5. Actual available RAM/ROM is less due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
6. 1GB extended RAM realized by software.
7. Support memory expansion of up to 1TB. Micro SD card needs to be purchased separately.
8. The four aspects of cooling system are:
graphite cooling plate, high heat conductivity copper foil, heat conductive gel and Cooling Turbo intelligent heat dissipation management system.
9. 4D Game Vibration only applies to PUBG.
10. The transfer of data and files that are copyrighted or encrypted is not supported in EasyShare.
11. Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement methods, and material supplies.
12. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.51-inch in the full rectangle. Actual display area is slightly smaller.
13. The product pictures and features shown are for reference only, the images shown on the display screen are simulated, and for demonstration purposes only. Please refer to the actual product.
14. All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. All comparisons shown on this page refer to vivo products only.
15. As some specifications, parameters, or parts of the product may vary due to supplier change or different production batches, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice. Please read this page carefully before use.
16. The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage.
Charging Power :
Funtouch OS 11.1 (based on Android 11)
Front 8MP / Rear 13MP+2MP
Front f/2.0 (8MP)
Rear f/2.2 (13MP) + f/2.4 (2MP)
Photo, Portrait (basic), Video, Pano, Live Photo, Slow-Mo, Time-Lapse, Pro, DOC
SIM Slot Type
2 nano SIMs + 1 micro SD
Dual SIM and Dual Standby (DSDS)
Ambient light sensor
WAV, MP3, MP2, MIDI, Vorbis, APE, FLAC, AAC
MP4, 3GP, MKV, FLV
GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, GALILEO
In the box
Card Eject Tool
Protective Film (applied)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.