OtterBox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Commuter
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Commuter Series Case
Get moving with Commuter Series, the slim, protective iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro case that keeps your phone safe from drops and bumps. Additionally, a silver-based antimicrobial additive is integrated into the case that helps inhibit microbial growth and defends the case exterior against many common bacteria. Weaving the additive into the case materials ensures it keeps protecting your case 24/7/365 and outlasts heavy use. Built to beat the daily grind, Commuter Series combines a pocket-friendly profile with robust defense and added grip to ensure you keep going mile after mile.
- Lasting antimicrobial technology helps protect case exterior against many common bacteria*
- Case is infused with silver-based additive that continually blocks microbial growth
- Thin, pocket-friendly case slips in and out of pockets easily
- Dual layer, soft inner slipcover and hard outer shell absorb and deflect impacts
- Secure grip for confident handling
- Port covers block dirt, dust and lint from getting into jacks and ports
- Raised edge protects camera and screen
- Works with 5G, 4G and all other standard networks
- DROP+ | 3X as many drops as military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- Works with Apple’s MagSafe charger and Qi wireless charging**
- Pair with an OtterBox screen protector for total, 360-degree protection
*It does not protect you or the screen
**We recommend OtterBox Power accessories for best Qi wireless experience
Synthetic rubber slipcover
iPad (6th gen), iPad (5th gen)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.