Promate VolTrip-C 3.4A Dual Car Charger with USB-A Port &
PROMATE 3.4A Dual Car Charger with USB-A Port & USB-C Charging Cable with USB-C Connector. Charge 2 Devices Simultaneously. Safe Voltage Regulation. Protection Against Over Heating. Colour Black.
Voltrip-C is a 3.4A car charger with a built-in USB -C cable and USB charging port that ensures you never run out of battery while driving. Its USB output is universal and can be used to charge any USB powered device. It protects your devices from over-charging and short-circuit. It is made from fireproof material which keeps your charger safe in the most adverse conditions.
- Ultra-Small Body, uts small body uses the least amount of space and makes room for other accessories
- Carbon Fiber Design, the modern carbon fiber design complements any car interior
- Built-in USB-C Cable, forget your USB-C charging cables at home, as this car charger features a coiled USB-C cable
- Universal, volTrip-C supports all USB-C and USB chargeable devices
- Adaptive Charging Technology, USB charging ouputs adapt to your devices to provide the safest maximum charging output per port
- Multi protection, it protects your devices from over-charging and short-circuit
Total Output USB Port:
Total Output USB-C Cable:
Car lighter adapter
USB Port, USB-C Cable
USB-C and USB Chargeable Devices
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.