Promate 15W High Speed Magnetic Wireless Phone
With 15W fast charging and quick magnetic alignment, AuraBase-15W is the ultimate wireless charger for all your wireless charging devices. The 2-in-1 design lets you charge both and iPhone 12 and Airpods simultaneously saving you both time and charging space. Wirelessly charge with confidence with AuraBase-15W.
- 15W Magnetic Charger: The MagSafe technology delivers seamless magnetic alignment and 15W fast wireless charging
- 5W Qi Wireless Charger: Charge your Airpods or any compatible wireless chargeable devices through the 5W charging module
- Sleek Elegant Design: sleek design fits perfectly well with your iPhone and desk
- Anti-Slip Surface: The strong magnet keeps your phone in place and prevents it from slipping off the charging pad
- 2-in-1 Design: Charge your iPhone 12 and Airpods at the same time feeling up space on your desk
- Multi-Angle Support: Adjustable hinge lets you place your device at an optimum viewing angle
- FOD Protection: Thermal protection sensors and foreign object detection provide fast and safe wireless charging.
- Convenience Guaranteed: Just place your device on the charger and you are good to go. No fumbling with cases or cables
* Designed for iPhone 12, however it can charge other wireless charging enabled smartphones
DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A
Output Magnetic Wireless Charging:
Output Qi Wireless Charger:
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.