Uniq Samsung S20 Tinsel Phone Case
Uniq Samsung S20 Tinsel Phone Case - Clear
Experience a combination of strength and beauty with the Uniq Tinsel Case. This phone case is purposefully crafted to fit Samsung Galaxy S20 models. It has a design made with 3D premium glitter crystal that easily complements your style.
- Maximum Protection: Your phone is protected from drops and abrasions thanks to TPU that disperses impacts and resists shocks.
- Raised Edges: The borders are perfectly designed with angled edges to add more protection to your phone’s screen and camera.
- Low-Profile Design: It comes with a clear and lightweight construction, making it fit comfortably even in tight pockets.
- Easy to Install: It effortlessly slides on and off your phone, delivering trouble-free and easy installation.
- Accessibility: This Uniq phone case features precise cut-outs for the audio ports, volume controls, speakers, and camera so that you can use it quickly and hassle-free.
- Custom-Made: It fits snugly with Samsung Galaxy S20 and does not interfere with the device’s functionality.
- Trusted Manufacturer: Uniq makes each of their product a masterpiece. They are dedicated to making their customers’ lives a little better every single day.
1x Uniq Tinsel Phone Case
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.