Promate EZGrip Ergonomic Wireless Mouse with Quick Forward/Back Buttons. 800/1200/1600Dpi,10mWorking Range, Easy Plug & Play, 1x AA Battery, Nano Reciever, Compatible with Mac & PC. Black
PROMATE EZGrip Ergonomic Wireless Mouse with Quick Forward/Back Buttons. 800/1200/1600Dpi, 10m Working Range, Easy Plug & Play, 1x AA Battery, Nano Reciever, Compatible with Mac & PC. Black
Cursor is an ergonomic and reliable wireless optical mouse. It features an 800/1200/1600 DPI optical sensor for better accuracy and a Nano USB receiver so tiny that you can plug it into your laptop or computer and forget about it. The Cursor has a working range of up to 10 metres, which is great for home and office use. It also comes with a sleep mode function to turn itself off when it's ideal for some time, simply click on any button to wake it up.
- 10m Working Range
- Reliable connection with an increased working distance of up to 33ft (10M) and eliminated delays, dropouts and interference.
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- The streamlined thumb rest and quick button controls let you navigate and create faster.
- Nano Receiver
- The tiny receiver stays in your notebook or desktop without affecting other USB Ports
- Precision Tracking
- The 3 Changeable DPI Settings tracks the mouse's movements for smooth performance and productivity.
- Plug & Play Simply insert the wireless USB receiver into your device and you'll be up and scrolling quickly.
1 x AA battery
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.