HTC VIVE Facial Tracker
The leading VR facial tracker.
Capture true-to-life facial expressions and mouth movement with precision. Read intentions and emotions in real-time. Lip movements accompany voice, thanks to almost-zero latency. Bring a new dimension to human interactions across educational, medical, and creative applications. Discover the potential of this VR game-changer.
Tracks up to 38 facial movements.
A hint of a scowl. A sneer. A smile. VIVE Facial Tracker captures expressions and gestures with precision through 38 blend shapes across the lips, jaw, teeth, tongue, cheeks, and chin. Pair with VIVE Pro Eye for a whole-face tracking experience.
- Near-zero latency - With sub-10 milliseconds response time, lip movements accompany voice audio.
- Dual cameras - Capture full lower-face motion from all angles with accuracy.
- IR illumination - Infrared illumination helps you maintain reliable and accurate tracking even in low light conditions.
- Unity and Unreal Engine support - Freedom to create. Our SRanipal SDK for VIVE Facial Tracker supports both Unity and Unreal Engine.
- Compatibility - Pair with VIVE Pro Eye for the ultimate whole-face tracking experience. Compatible with other models in the VIVE Pro series.
- Optimized runtime - Explore the full potential of this next frontier of VR with an optimized runtime for eye and face tracking.
- USB-C connector - Facial tracker seamlessly integrates with your current kit. No need for add-ons or adaptors.
- High tracking FOV - Don't miss a single gesture. Wide-angle tracking means you get the whole picture.
- 60 Hz tracking rate - Read facial expressions in real-time thanks to high fidelity tracking for lifelike interactions.
VIVE Pro series
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.