NETGEAR Insight Managed WAX610Y
NETGEAR Insight Managed WAX610Y WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 Outdoor Access Point
Equipped with the latest and fastest WiFi 6 (802.11 AX) technology, WAX610Y is an outdoor wireless access point built to provide your small and medium business with next-level coverage, ease of installation and management, and connection capacity for a high-performance business-grade WiFi experience, today and tomorrow.
- Insight cloud remote monitoring and management: 1-Year Insight subscription included
- Outdoor WiFi 6 Dual Band AX1800 Access Point, up to 1.2Gbps in 5GHz band and 600Mbps in 2.4GHz.
- Faster and more reliable WiFi due to higher throughput and more coverage with the use of both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band simultaneously.
- Ideal for high density WiFi environments, supported by robust and seamless roaming between a large number of WAX610 and other NETGEAR Business WiFi APs
- High Performance - Get 4 Streams of WiFi 6 and speeds up to 1.8 Gb
- Greater Capacity and Battery Life - Enjoy 4X more connection capacity than WiFi 5 with improved efficiency for longer device battery life.
Wireless Mode (Transmit x Receive)
2x2 in 5.0GHz
2x2 in 2.4GHz
Maximum Theoretical Throughput
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.