Kensington 75230 Pro Fit Low Profile Wireless Keyboard
Kensington 75230 Pro Fit
- Low-Profile, Full-Size Keyboard provides multimedia keys for enhanced productivity and quick access to frequently used applications and files
- Ambidextrous Mouse is designed to provide all-day comfort for the right or left hand, and provides an optical sensor with 1200 DPI for precise control
- 2.4GHz USB Receiver provides a reliable wireless connection up to 10 meters for the keyboard and mouse
- Professional Design offers smooth, low-profile keys to make typing more efficient and comfortable
- Secure Wireless Connection protects sensitive data from potential hackers using AES 128-bit encryption technology
- Spill-Proof Keyboard resists coffee, water and other liquids
- Plug & Play allows you to plug the receiver into your computer's USB port and immediately start using your keyboard and mouse
Low-Profile, Full-Size Keyboard
Transfer from a laptop or notebook keyboard to a more comfortable set-up offering a number pad, directional keys, and**multimedia keys you can use to access frequently used applications like your browser and email, as well as MyComputer or This PC (Win10).
Comfort and precision to enhance your productivity. Ergonomically designed to provide all-day comfort for your right or left hand and provides an optical sensor with 1200 DPI for precise control.
2.4GHz USB Receiver
Provides a reliable wireless connection up to 10 meters for the keyboard and mouse.
Offers smooth, low-profile keys to make typing more efficient and comfortable.
Secure Wireless Technology
Adopted by the U.S. government as the encryption standard, the AES-128 bit encryption protects your sensitive data from potential hackers.
A sealed membrane design lets liquids run through without damaging your keyboard's electronics. Resisting everything from coffee to water, this keyboard can be easily cleaned after a spill and continue to be used.
Plug & Play
Simply plug the receiver into your computer's USB port to experience the benefits of a secure and clutter-free desktop.
Chrome OS, macOS, Windows
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.