ASUS ExpertBook B5 B5302FEA Flip Business Laptop 13.3" FHD Touch
ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip - Power to turn your business world
ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip is built for business success in style, with a precision-crafted and minimalist chassis that pushes the limits of lightness — plus a 360° flippable design for ultimate flexibility. It’s also set for serious travel with an amazing 14-hour battery life, and is engineered with many cutting-edge technologies to improve your on-the-go work efficiency. These include a 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, AI noise cancellation and dual-SSD RAID support. It’s also packed with features to protect your privacy and business data, including a built-in fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 chip. With Intel Evo certification, ExpertBook B5 Flip is your perfect portable, powerful partner for the corporate world.
Thin and Light - Lighter, stronger and more portable
Both the top and bottom cover of ExpertBook B5 Flip are crafted from pure aluminum, while the area around the keyboard area is magnesium-aluminum alloy — keeping the weight down to a featherlight 1.2 kg. Slip ExpertBook B5 Flip into a briefcase so it's with you all the time, ready for productivity in or out of the office.
- 1.2 kg light
- 16.9 mm thin
Performance - Get the job done, effortlessly
To make light work of all your business tasks, ExpertBook B5 Flip is powered by an 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with Iris Xe graphics and superfast intel WiFi 6, providing quick and responsive computing, network and graphical performance with enterprise-grade manageability. It also features two SSDs to provide huge up to dual 1 TB capacity and faster speed, and supports RAID technology for improved data reliability or faster operation. ExpertBook B5 Flip is also a verified Intel Evo laptop, so you can be assured it offers the very best in performance, efficiency and connectivity.
RAID, or Redundant Array of Independent Disks, is a storage technology that allows multiple drives to behave as one. ExpertBook B5 Flip supports both RAID 0 and RAID 1 levels for superior performance for improved data security. The former stripes data stored evenly across two drives for up to 2x faster operations. The latter, by contract, automatically creates an exact copy of all data on both disks — so if one should fail, it’s quick and easy to recover from the other.
- Windows 10 Pro
- 11th Gen Intel® CPU
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 512 GB SSD
- Supports RAID technology
- WiFi 6 802.11ax
Display - Touch display
ExpertBook B5 Flip’s amazing NanoEdge screen is touch-sensitive, and supports both finger and stylus input for intuitive input to suit any need. With TUV Rheinland-certified eye care, too, this immersive slim-bezel display is a superb all-rounder for work or play.
- TUV certified display
- Anti-glare touch panel
360° Hinge - Ultimate flexibility
With a 360° flippable hinge, ExpertBook B5 Flip can be used into numerous different ways, including both tent and tablet modes, make it easier for instant collaboration, content-sharing or presentations.
The smooth-as-silk touchscreen supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity offered by the optional ASUS Pen, providing an upgraded experience that makes ExpertBook B5 Flip your perfect choice for casual creativity, note-taking and intuitive editing in any supported app.
Battery - Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B5 Flip will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides all-day battery life on a single charge, aided by energy-efficient Panel Self Refresh technology. On top of that, fast-charge technology lets you recharge the battery to up to 60% capacity in as little as 39 minutes,, so you’re up and running in no time.
- Up to 66 Wh li-polymer battery
- Up to 14-hour battery life
Remote working and Conferencing - Two-way AI noise-canceling audio technology for business
To level up professional conferencing, ExpertBook B5 Flip has two-way AI noise-canceling technology that employs sophisticated machine-learning techniques. The technology includes both an upstream function to filter noise around the speaker, and a downstream function to eliminate noise from the person at the other end of the conversation.
Innovative 3D noise-reduction (3DNR) technology on the ExpertBook B5 Flip webcam eliminates up to23% of the random noise that naturally affects any camera6, especially in low-light conditions — significantly improving image quality without compromising exposure or detail levels.
Durability - Ready for action
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B5 Flip is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. B5 Flip also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability.
- Port durability test - Up to 15,000 test cycles ensures I/O port durability
- Drop test - Multi-sided, 120 cm drop while powered on
- Hinge test - Subjects the laptop to 50,000 open-and-close cycles
- keyboard spill-resistant test - Cope with liquid spills of up to 66 cc without harm.
I/O Ports - Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B5 Flip is loaded with I/O ports. These include cutting-edge Thunderbolt™ 4, the next generation of the universal cable connectivity solution that offers support for the next-level USB4 interface, 40 Gbps data transfer speeds, 4K display output and fast charging. The laptop also offers USB Type-A and an HDMI output, plus wired network connectivity with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
- Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®
- USB 3.2 Gen 2
- HDMI 2.0
- Kensington lock slot
- RJ45 via micro HDMI
- audio jack
Multi-tasking - Triple 4K displays
ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip helps you minimize the hassles and inconveniences of remote work. With two Thunderbolt 4 and one HDMI 2.0 ports available, you’re free to connect up to three external 4K UHD displays. So, for example, you could host a video conference on B5 Flip’s own display while using three screens to keep in view information that’s important to your call.
Security - Strong data protection and privacy
ExpertBook B5 Flip comes with a robust security system in place to ensure confidential and private data does not leak out. These include a physical webcam shield, plus TPM 2.0 to ensure attackers don’t get a behind the scenes to look at your private life. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExpertBook B5 Flip.
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B5 Flip’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use. Just slide it open to make video calls or recordings, and back across when you’re done.
A dTPM chip securely stores authentication information used by software, such as passwords or encryption keys, to protect important data and transactions. Your details remain encrypted, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks through hacking.
User Experience - Ultimate input experience
From keyboard to touchpad, typing and pointer control on ExpertBook B5 Flip is a pleasant experience, with a host of features and improvements that enhance both productivity and comfort.
The backlit keyboard lets you type effortlessly in dark environments, from twilight café tables to aircraft cabins.
A small, bright LED light on the top cover of ExpertBook B5 Flip offers an at-a-glance indication of your status — automatically glowing when you’re busy in a conference call. So, if you’re headlong into a Skype or Teams meeting, your colleagues will know instantly to not bother you at that moment!
ExpertBook B5 Flip is engineered to make the typing experience more comfortable and more accurate. The ASUS ErgoLift hinge automatically tilts the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. It also has widely spaced, long-travel keys that provide responsive tactile feedback for more accurate typing.
For added convenience, you can capture screen grabs, activate the webcam, mute the microphone, enable AI noise cancelation or access the MyASUS app via function-key shortcuts — instantly.
Management - Simplifying business processes
Management is made easier with ASUS Business PCs. ASUS management solutions help streamline routine tasks, allowing IT staff to remotely control and manage company assets, saving your organization time and money.
ASUS control Center
A centralized IT-management software suite that enables remote management via web-based interface.
MyASUS is the easy way to access handy ASUS apps that help you get more out of your laptop or desktop PC. With ExpertBook B5 Flip it allows you to easily manage fan profiles for different usage scenarios, activate and adjust the AI noise-cancelation features or contact after-sales service and support — all with just a few clicks. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!
1. Weight may vary according to configuration.
2. The same device will offer differing levels of available storage depending on the chosen RAID level. If RAID 0 is used, the system combines the capacity of all SSDs in order to enhance data-transfer speeds. The available storage will equal the combined physical capacity of all the SSDs on the device. However, if the device is configured with RAID 1, two copies of the data are saved simultaneously in order to protect your data if one SSD fails. As a result, the available storage capacity will be half of the combined physical storage capacity, as half the storage is used for backup copies. For example, a device with two 1 TB SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration will have 2 TB of available storage capacity, but with RAID 1 the available storage capacity will be 1 TB.
3. Recharges the battery up to 60% within 39 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 66 W is required. After charging has reached 60% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to System tolerance.
4. The 33 W battery is able to fast charge to a level of 60% in 39 minutes; the higher-capacity 66 W battery takes 49 minutes to reach 60%.
5. Battery tests conducted by ASUS on April 11, 2021 using the MobileMark® 2018 Office Productivity scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7, 8 GB RAM, FHD 1W display, 512 GB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD, 66 Whr. Test settings: WiFi flight mode, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2 (33%), Touch Pad. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
7. ASUS ExpertBook B5 Flip keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
8. ExpertBook B5 Flip has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
11. ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
Windows 10 Pro
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor 2.4 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz, 4 cores)
Intel Iris X? Graphics (available for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5/i7 with dual channel memory)
Touch screen, 13.3-inch, LCD, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, Wide view, Anti-glare display, LED Backlit, 300nits, sRGB: 100%, Screen-to-body ratio:78 %, With stylus support
8G DDR4 on board, Memory Max Up to:48GB
512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
2x Thunderbolt™ 4 supports display / power delivery
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x micro HDMI (RJ45 lan)
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
2x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0x4
Keyboard & Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
720p HD camera
With privacy shutter
Built-in array microphone
with Cortana support
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax)+BT5.0 (Dual band) 2*2
TYPE-C, 65W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 3.42A, 65W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal
1.20 kg (2.65 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
30.90 x 21.06 x 1.69 ~ 1.69 cm (12.17" x 8.29" x 0.67" ~ 0.67")
Battery health charging
Function key lock
Link to MyASUS
US MIL-STD 810H military-grade standard
HDD User Password Protection and Security
BIOS Booting User Password Protection
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
Kensington Security Slot™
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.