EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P5 1000W 80+ Platinum
Introducing the EVGA P5 Power Supplies.
Radiance of Platinum power and Efficiency, the EVGA P5 Power Supply joins the elite ranks of the EVGA 80 Plus Platinum power supplies. Built upon the best features of our Platinum rated units and elevated to the next level; 80 Plus Platinum certification with up to 92% power conversion efficiency, 100% Japanese capacitors, an ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic bearing fan, and EVGA ECO Mode to shut off the fan when not needed. A unique feature of the EVGA P5 Series is an EVGA "E" Logo LED located on the AC-inlet side of the power supply which adds an aurora and style to your build. The EVGA P5 power supply comes with a full suite of protections
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, with 92% (115VAC) / 94% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- DC-DC Converter improves 3.3V/5V stability
- Compliance with IEC 62368
1 x 600mm
2 x 700mm
2 x 700mm
3 x 700mm, 850mm
3 x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm, 850mm
Four-Pin Peripheral Cable
1 x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm, 850mm
1 x Molex to FDD Adapter
Modular Cable Type
1 x 24pin
2 x 8pin (4+4)
8 x 8pin (6+2)
0° to 50° C
86mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 150mm (L)
TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, BSMI, CCC, WEEE, RoHS
Compliance with ErP Lot 3 2014 Requirement
Fan Size / Bearing
135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.