Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Charcoal - Smart Speaker with Alexa
Meet the all-new Echo Dot - Amazon's most popular Echo is now even better. With a new speaker and design, Echo Dot is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Alexa and perfect for any room. Just ask for music, news, information, and more. You can also control compatible smart home devices with your voice.
- Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, find recipes, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others through the built-in speaker with a fuller sound.
- Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with an Echo.
- Make calls and send messages between supported Echo devices and the Alexa App.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills, like tracking your fitness, planning your commute, sounds for better sleep, and fun games for the family.
- With 4 far-field microphones, Alexa can hear you from across the room. And with compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music.
- You can also connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, control your TV and more, with compatible connected smart home devices
49 mm x 99 mm x 99 mm
300 grams Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
Wi-Fi required. Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).
Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. Certain skills and services are subject to change, may not be available in all areas and may require separate subscriptions or other fees. The Alexa App is compatible with Android and iOS devices and also accessible via your desktop browser.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.