MARLEY Get Together 2 XL 60W - Signature Black Wireless Stereo Portable Bluetooth Speaker
GET TOGETHER 2 XL PORTABLE BLUETOOTH® SPEAKER
Get Together 2 XL delivers soul-shaking sound for a full-body music experience. Our loudest speaker yet, Get Together 2 XL provides 60 watts of power to fill your space with roaring bass and clean, balanced tones.
Enjoy 20+ hours of playtime and quick charge technology for less downtime between your listening sessions. Featuring rich, natural bamboo and our eco-friendly REWIND® fabric, this powerful performer offers modern details while maintaining that signature Marley style.
You can also pair multiple Get Together 2 XL speakers together for enhanced sound coverage.
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Get Together 2 XL boasts 60 watts of high power while the full-range drivers allow you to experience rich, bold audio. With Bass Boost, Acoustic, and Marley Signature Sound EQs, you'll get the most out of your audio.
- RECHARGEABLE & COMPATIBLE: Get Together 2 XL offers a 20+ hour battery life and quick charge technology, so you're never without your favorite tracks. The Bluetooth® 5.0 technology keeps the speaker connected to your device up to 30 meters away. Compatible with iOS and Android, you'll experience that classic Marley sound no matter how you connect.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Perfect for any outdoor event, this speaker features IP65 dust and water resistance, a 65W AC adapter, and USB-C and USB-A ports to charge other devices. The onboard microphone allows for speakerphone capability, and you can pair multiple Get Together 2 XL speakers together for increased sound coverage.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Celebrate nature with House of Marley's commitment to sustainability-crafted products. The Get Together 2 XL is made from natural bamboo, eco-friendly REWIND® fabric, REGRIND® silicone, aluminum, stainless steel, and delivered in 100% plastic-free recyclable packaging.
Our loudest speaker yet, Get Together 2 XL delivers 60 watts of massive sound, roaring bass, and clean tones. Enhance your audio with the built-in Bass Boost, Acoustic, and Marley Signature Sound EQs.
ALL DAY LISTENING
Immerse yourself in over 20 hours of your favorite albums and enjoy quick charge technology for less downtime between your listening sessions.
The Get Together 2 XL is also Water and Dust resistant, so you can feel confident it will be protected from the elements.
Get Together 2 XL is crafted with sustainable materials like natural bamboo, our eco-friendly REWIND® fabric made with 99% post consumer materials, and delivered in 100% plastic-free recyclable packaging.
Discover elevated design features like a delicate beveled edge and our new hatch-patterned REWIND® textile for a refined, organic look you'll feel proud to display.
4 x Full-Ranges
98.4' / 30 m (Bluetooth)
1 x USB-A (Power)
1 x USB-C (Power)
Estimated Battery Life
Tan/Beige / Black
Memory Card Slot
Advertised as Weather Resistant
*Manufacturer Testing: IP65
Aluminum, Fabric, Silicone, Wood
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.