NETGEAR GS308P 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to small offices and home/offices. They are easy to use, reliable, and rugged with metal enclosures. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support is also available for supplying both power and data across a single CAT-5 ethernet cable to devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, etc. With these Plug-and-Play switches, you can quickly and easily expand your network connections to multiple devices, with no configuration required. Available with 5 ports to 48 ports, these switches also support energy saving technologies to help you save power and money.
- Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PD-powered devices
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Desktop, wall-mountable or rack-mountable (GS324, GS348)
8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Number of Ports
PoE Ports / Max Power Per Port
PoE Max Power Supplied (All Ports)
Short cable power saving
Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE 802.3az)
Jumbo Frame Support
MAC Table Size
Packet buffer size
DC Power Adapter
12V / 0.5A
Max Power Consumption (Watts)
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25° C (dBA)
0 dBA (Fanless)
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
MTBF (@ 25° C)
Electromagnetic compliance (A or B)
Desktop or wall-mountable
Dimensions (W x D x H)
158 x 101 x 29 mm (6.2 x 4.0 x 1.1 in)
0.38 kg (0.84 lb)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.