TP-Link TL-SF1006P 6-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop PoE Switch
6-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop PoE Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- 6× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 4× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 67 W for all PoE ports*
- Plug and play with no configuration required
Dedicated 4-Port PoE+ Switch (67 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 67 W PoE power budget* for the 4× PoE ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Ideal for IP Surveillance - Up to 250 m Transmissions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m**—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1–2 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 67 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SF1006P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SF1006P delivers switching performance you can depend on.
- 6× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports (ports 1–4 support 802.3af/at PoE+)
- AUTO Negotiation
- AUTO MDI/MDIX
- 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
- EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 100m)
- 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
- EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 100m)
Physical Security Lock
External Power Supply
External Power Adapter (Output: 53.5 V DC / 1.31 A)
Packet Forwarding Rate
PoE Ports (RJ45)
- Standard: 802.3 af/at compliant
- PoE Ports: Ports 1–4
- Power Supply: 67 W
Mac Address Table
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
6.2 x 4.0 x 1.0 in (158 x 101 x 25 mm)
Max Power Consumption
- 1.9 W (220 V / 50 Hz, no PD connected)
- 74 W (220 V / 50 Hz, with 67 W PD connected)
Max Heat Dissipation
- 6.48 BTU/h(no PD connected)
- 252.34 BTU/h(with 67 W PD connected)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.