Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 11" (3/2/1 Gen) and iPad
Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Air — US English - White
The Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Air. It features an incredible typing experience, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for pass-through charging, and front and back protection. The Magic Keyboard has a floating cantilevered design, allowing you to attach iPad Pro or iPad Air magnetically and to smoothly adjust it to the perfect viewing angle for you.
- Comfortable backlit keys and a scissor mechanism with 1 millimetre travel for quiet, responsive typing.
- Designed for Multi-Touch gestures and the cursor in iPadOS.
- Smooth angle adjustability delivers the perfect viewing angle.
- A USB-C port for charging iPad Pro or iPad Air, freeing up the port on your iPad for other accessories.
- Folds into a case to provide front and back protection for travelling with iPad Pro or iPad Air.
Note: iPad not included
iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd or 3rd generation) or iPad Air (4th generation) running iPadOS 14.5 or later.
iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation)
iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
iPad Air (4th generation)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.