Armor-X (MXS Series) IP68 Waterproof (1M) & Shockproof Tablet Case
IP68 extreme waterproof & shockproof case for tablet w/ x-mount adaptor
- IP68 Waterproof with fully submergible to 5.5' / 1.5 meter for 1 hour
- Shockproof withstands drops from 3.9' / 1.2 meter complied to MIL STD 810F-516
- Built-in screen cover for total touchscreen protection
- Built-in kick-stand
- Full access to buttons and controls - charge and sync through the USB port
- Touch ID / Face ID supported
- Precise shielded slot cover and tactile buttons ensure secure access and feedback
- Fully protected from extreme environment - snow, ice, dirt & dust particles
- Sleek design with precision form factor retains device thinness
- A wide selection of mounts design for outdoor adventures and sports
- Hand strap design for total security and one-handed
IP68 WATERPROOF CASE WITH HANDSTRAP & KICKSTAND
FOR APPLE IPAD AIR 4 2020
HAND STRAP | KICK-STAND | X-MOUNT SYSTEM | SHOULDER STRAP
ONE SYSTEM - ENDLESS ADVENTURES
X-MOUNT is the only mounting system that allows you to fully integrate your tablet into an active lifestyle. It allows you to securely attach your tablet to your bike while you're cycling, to your boat when you are sailing, and to your car's dashboard when you drive. ARMOR-X makes it much easier and safer to interact with the many sports, fitness and navigation apps that are available in App Store / Google Play.
4-IN-1 VERSATILE DESIGN
Kick-stand, hand strap, shoulder strap & X-MOUNT System. With our unique stand design, You will enjoy a very comfortable, ergonomic angle when you are typing with your on screen keyboard or any external keyboard. The design is very user friendly and allows you to watch your favourite shows on Netflix hands free.
TRAVEL AROUND HASSLE FREE
The optional shoulder strap adds another dimension of portability to your tablet allowing you to get on with whatever surprises your day throws at you. It supports the weight of your tablet freeing up your hands for other tasks. ARMOR-X's protective cases can provide tailored solutions for your workplace.
iPad Air 4 10.9"
Protective case x1
Waterproof case with kick-stand x1
hand strap x1
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.